Forum

TF2 more pro?

Created 6th December 2012 @ 17:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

silly

but d00d its cheet i dun wanna b bannd??

Crafz

I’d say that you probably won’t get banned because valve had enough time to ban this. Imagine VAC would need years to ban ONE widespread hack. Also, this is not an external program but a plug-in and therefore kind of a part of the game.

quad

Quoted from THE_WILLY

Better hitboxes – everyone understands what I mean no? :)

A server with stable fps is the fix

THE_WILLY

Quoted from quad

[…]

A server with stable fps is the fix

But not everyone has it…

ash

(Legend)
:D

Get one.

Even six 12year olds can put together enough money to afford a proper server.

nvc

hitboxes are fine, maybe it’s your aim?

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Starkie

Not sure if this is a troll but I’ll assume it isn’t
[…]
You can already hear that
[…]
Easier said than done

[…]
I assume you mean pyro reflects – don’t shoot rockets at him.

Setsul

Not everyone has a server and you can´t play 6v6 without a server.
MAJOR DESIGN FLAW DETECTED

Seriously you should be able to afford a stable server. By the way if i´m not mistaken trolling bunnies are sponsored by YCN-Hosting. So why are you not playing on your server?

Last edited by Setsul,

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Setsul

Not everyone has a server and you can´t play 6v6 without a server.
MAJOR DESIGN FLAW DETECTED

Seriously you should be able to afford a stable server. By the way if i´m not mistaken trolling bunnies are sponsored by YCN-Hosting. So why are you not playing on your server?

I might have been implying that the YCN servers are shit and/or not fps stable.

Setsul

I might have been implying that too, repeating it for emphasis.

Außerdem war ich mir nicht sicher, ob Du das wirklich implizieren wolltest, weil Du in diesem Fall THE_WILLY als Zwölfjährigen bezeichnest.

Evil

TF2 is not meant to be played 6v6, its a public game. Even when we did the Top 10 Team Competitive Beta with Valve it didn’t really work.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Heard it all before.

Selek

Dr. med.

Needless to say TF2 is poorly optimised. The performance is bad considering its age, and its regular crashes make it even worse. By this only you can see Valve has other priorities than to make it a real competitive esports title, IMHO. And without great support (it’s okayish at the moment) from the developer, I don’t see that happen.

Also, if you don’t play TF2, forget watching it. There is no minimap of any kind. So if the commentators switch around in order to find players that are important at that specific moment and you don’t know the map, you have even less of an idea what is going on. It’s even worse in highlander, the commentators miss important plays regularly. And you can’t really blame them for that if they are cold casting.

Last edited by Selek,

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Setsul

I might have been implying that too, repeating it for emphasis.

Außerdem war ich mir nicht sicher, ob Du das wirklich implizieren wolltest, weil Du in diesem Fall THE_WILLY als Zwölfjährigen bezeichnest.

Nö.

Pennyfarming

TF2 more pro?

Lol we have MGE for that, purest form of skill in TF2 right now sadly…

– Penny

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »