Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

russian walks over 5 stickies and dies

OHH MY GOOOOD HEEL ME MEDEEEEK

real

controL91

DWe /

Additionally,I played a lot as medic in tf2lobby.All players going forward and spamms E button when they have low health for example 30 (-_-!) and blames medic for this.

Last edited by controL91,

Trane

I would rather stick my head into a barrel of boiling hot oil than play lobby.

Black_Bob

[DA]

I play a fair few lobbies (mainly highlander) people can be a little judgemental about new unproved players, yet at the same time saying people shouldn’t host 150+ lobbies only is a little off, since all they want to do is play with others who at least have a basic clue how the game works.

Pretty much the pickup 2 thread the other day, there’s a big difference between prem to div 2 players , the same principle works for lobbies people who have at least played 100+ lobbies usually play the game a little more consistently in 6 vs 6 than people who have played 3-6 6vs6 games/lobbies ever.

Hosting my own lobbies I don’t usually come across these problems since I’m happy to give everyone a chance first time, but I don’t think twice about kicking known prats from lobbies.

Doctor

jadOM

[deleted]

Last edited by Doctor,

Shotgun

Wow this sounds a lot like the LoL and Dota 2 community… Idk haven’t played lobby in a while, but when I play it again I will be sure to troll those kind of people.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

russian walks over 5 stickies and dies

OHH MY GOOOOD HEEL ME MEDEEEEK

real

You will have to add him to steam Mould and educate him the art of TF2.

wrock

vier

i got kicked several times because i only have 36 lobbys :(

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from wrock

i got kicked several times because i only have 36 lobbys :(

Its just that everyone knows you’re shit: Byte with pug2 and the guys in lobbies. :D

wrock

vier

Quoted from ash

[…]

Its just that everyone knows you’re shit: Byte with pug2 and the guys in lobbies. :D

yeah….:(
Is someone selling some gamesense and skill? buying it for 3 unusuals!!!!!!!

Last edited by wrock,

flisko

atu???
TWIN

ive heard its still going strong from that indx guy who got banned and makes lobby fragmovies

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I like to play on the team with the lowest number of games played. Nothing makes my e-peen grow more than rolling 1000+ game lobby scrubs.

I’d reckon anything makes your e-peen grow if you’re a virgin .. :)

Cuttlefish

6v6

Played one 6s lobby today, we had a perma battle medic who whined at me for not pocketing him when I was roamer. I gave up.

maidos

Quoted from Black_Bob

good ideas, would also like you to have auto connect to mumble server too, that would be nice.

Trath

I just played 2 lobbies to see what you are talking about – and I honestly have no idea.
Out of 12 people in a lobby:
1 guy is gonna be mad
1 guy is gonna troll
1 guy is gonna be like “oh shit son im so good” even though hes shit
1 guy is gonna spam mic
1 guy is gonna be so nice you’d kill a bunny for him

All in all its enjoyable if your in the mood for TF2. Else, play some LoL (fuck dota)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »