Forum

Why aren't you streaming?

Created 17th October 2012 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kaidus

Road to getting a successful stream:
Find a prem team filled with eccentric foreigners.
????
Success.

1) Be entertaining
2) Have friends who are entertaining
3) Profit

Ghostface

spire

I should start whoring nyx off more.

dodgydogman

Panda

http://www.twitch.tv/sirdodgy
Im going to start streaming tf2 every day at 8-10 cet.

If im not streaming at that time, follow me, or bookmark my page (which is what I do with streams). I will stream a lot more when I have a more definite schedule.

Heres an example of the quality of my stream http://www.twitch.tv/sirdodgy/b/335335216?t=0m40s

Heres a guide that I made about my setup: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/10m725/i_made_a_guide_on_streaming_with_two_computers/

The background and the stream offline picture was made by JustMoose, they are pretty cool :D.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

1) Be entertaining
2) Have friends who are entertaining
3) Profit

Si’s a boring fuck and has you and n0va for friends. How come people watch his stream?

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Si’s a boring fuck and has you and n0va for friends. How come people watch his stream?

because he’s Si and he has cool hair, but I’ll stop watching the moment you show your hair on your stream :D

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from FIR

[…]

because he’s Si and he has cool hair, but I’ll stop watching the moment you show your hair on your stream :D

I nope you’re not doing nofap october

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

I nope you’re not doing nofap october

rules are meant to be broken, no fap october will only make me jizz harder

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I stream but nobody watches me :(

Ordinator

tuhi

its just that micro sluters, i have playable fps and decent upload(i5 2500 and 30mbit, dxtory+ffsplit/xsplit) but those sluters drives me insane
also russian comms

Last edited by Ordinator,

choiie

keso

Simply decreasing the resolution and t5he quiality removed all stuttering for me, using only OBS. I’ve got a question, however: is there any way of broadcasting with a delay using OBS and twitch.tv?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

mine works fine with xsplit on 720p, and my computer is hardly excellent

only thing is i’m shit so there’s no point

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from choiie

Simply decreasing the resolution and t5he quiality removed all stuttering for me, using only OBS. I’ve got a question, however: is there any way of broadcasting with a delay using OBS and twitch.tv?

yes but you need to ask Twitch about getting a Delay function

Dazrovia

I never find out how to make sounds work

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

ports to all twitch servers are blocked by uni net

Traxantic

TLR

If you haven’t got an i7, you’ll need a capture card of 200 dollars in order to not have a decrease in performance if you’re streaming on full screen. You are forced to play on windowed, and a lot of people don’t like to play on that considering your mouse -can- feel pretty weird and it takes quite a while to get used to it. I stopped streaming because at the moment, I don’t feel it’s worth sacrificing my in-game performance for streaming.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »