Forum

Why aren't you streaming?

Created 17th October 2012 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

I’m just curious, when you consider how many high level players there are with PCs sufficient to do it, it just seems like there aren’t too many around.

Just looking at Vanilla right now, there’s only 6 comp TF2 streams up. If you’re an entertaining/loud person, it’s honestly easy to get popular as long you just stream regularly.

edit: Like essentially what you need is an i5 CPU, a decent graphics card (doesn’t even need to be that great), and 2mbit upload (minimum). You can stream without any noticeable lag as long as you have that.

Last edited by Skyride,

wrex

people told me i look gay

edit: and mom came into my room while streaming

Last edited by wrex,

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

why arn’t you streaming?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

2bad internet

Shotgun

cba

controL91

DWe /

I wanna stream but I just couldn’t make settings of XSplit with tf2.If you want to help add me chan07

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I imagine most just have Bad PC’s, it’s something i’ve noticed about TF2 at any level, everyone has a bad PC.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

not good enough PC/net

sorry to all my fans

Waebi

‹Con›

ITT: Skyride asking for high level players to stream, non-high-lvl players replying they cba.

aura

*cough*xradar*cough*

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

I can’t get Xsplit decently working on my pc.
And I’m not high-level.

Last edited by Asskicker,

AnimaL

Quoted from Skyride

I’m just curious, when you consider how many high level players there are with PCs sufficient to do it, it just seems like there aren’t too many around.

Just looking at Vanilla right now, there’s only 6 comp TF2 streams up. If you’re an entertaining/loud person, it’s honestly easy to get popular as long you just stream regularly.

wait what? you mean you CAN stream tf2 without microstuttering and having to buy 100 euro streaming cards to fix it?

p.s. im not high level and i cant even play d2 officials/pcw’s with xsplit on, its good only for fun games/pickups since it lags too much even if i have 200+ fps ingame

Last edited by AnimaL,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Waiting for connection upgrade.

On a side note, Crack Clan are looking for a cameraman to stream our games!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]wait what? you mean you CAN stream tf2 without microstuttering and having to buy 100 euro streaming cards to fix it?

Yeah, easy. If you have a decent PC.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

tiny upload bandwidth

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »