FUCKING FAG THAT SPAM YOU IN MGE/DM BEFORE YOU JUMP SO THEY CAN EASILY KILL YOU
MEATSHOTS AT -9
FUCKING PIPES THAT HIT YOU EVEN IF YOU STRAFE AND JUMP ALL THE WAY

FUCK THIS BROKEN GAME

envy

Quoted from skeej

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50SHmtstGSg

SERIOUSLY VALVE??? WHY IS THIS ITEM STILL ALLOWED ANYWAY, FUCKING GODMODE WATCH

There was an old video with demoman trying to kill spy on first stage of goldrush like 10 times or so (right where 2 huge ammo packs), if anyone have a link, please, share.

Ghent

Team

Quoted from tasKu

FUCKING NERF EZREAL, GRAVES AND CORKI FFS. BORING AD CARRY BULLSHIT
AND RENGAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT. MY GOD

FUCKING RENGAR JESUS CHRIST WHY?

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

the moment when you’re rolling out as demoman on badlands as smooth as possible, reach drop – and your stick falls through that fucking plates.

Pennyfarming

Quoted from h1

[…]

you’re right it isn’t, but its more important than mge imo. hence why alot of players are stuck in div5. not the will to learn the game to busy playing mge 24hrs a day.

Except it is, name me a player whos goten to a div higher than div 4 with bad dm skills, in fact name me a good player who has bad dm skills full stop.

Players who have goten higher than div 4 due to being someones friend or they have just played in that div since season 1 dont count :>

Pennyfarming

Quoted from h1

[…]

because i like to put my point of view across :)

Yeah so do I im glad we are allowed to express our opinions freely, what a glorious age we truly live in :)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Except it is, name me a player whos goten to a div higher than div 4 with bad dm skills, in fact name me a good player who has bad dm skills full stop.

Players who have goten higher than div 4 due to being someones friend or they have just played in that div since season 1 dont count :>

h1

))

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

droso :) + rts

PLUS mge isnt DM.

Last edited by h1,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

Evilmoon

true story

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]
I AM A MONKEY TURD HUEHUE

ME

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from h1

[…]

PLUS mge isnt DM.

WHAT THE FUCK ALEX PLEASE STOP THIS

WOODY[

Op4

my dad just put the jump leads on my car the wrong way! now my car is fucked and i cant go out =(

Hallow

P.O.P

So droso has bad DM?

droso

o/

Quoted from h1

[…]

PLUS mge isnt DM.

After second thought, not even worth replying to.

Last edited by droso,

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from droso

[…]

After second thought, not even worth replying to.

but you just did

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 43 Next »