Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 43 Next »

Droodl3

TSM

Quoted from yak

MINIONS CAN FUCKIGN DIE

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11753724_736838389800694_1658675401892801565_n.png?oh=68719882d24d37d75da56f75e823ccb8&oe=561AE770

san alex

I hate those main callers that call a lot but in the end they just call crap.
Because they call a lot it looks that they know what they are saying, but they are actually wrong.
What happens is that they can succeed sometimes, because even if its a shitty call, if everyone follows they have more chance to succeed.
What angers me too, is that people that are less elucidated about the meta think that these pseudo main callers are awesome when in the end they give bad calls most of the times X)

Last edited by san alex,

hawku

AYO

I’m having a fucking great time on pugme playing some really class medic, and this bitch natural gets the choice between this fucking stellar medic; hawku aka large. Then he fucking chooses some shitnerd called Pablo++? Who the fuck even is fucking Pablo++? Whys he got a fucking double + after his name, looks fucking stupid. Now I gotta sit here watch some anime wait for the next pugme to start. But I probably won’t get fucking picked cus I’m a washed up has-been. Everyone’s just fucking jealous cus of my cheese grater abs. and the worst thing is I thought me and natural really fucking bonded having this absolutely great game together. It was so much fucking fun, like really fun with ur mates. And then he picks this other kid who’s probably pretty good and he’s also better mates with, but I was fucking so jealous cus I really wanted our friendship to go further but he fucking picks this dicklord bitchboy. To make it worse Dr.Phils logs were fkn shit comapred to mind but he got picked again? http://logs.tf/925774?highlight=76561197966266519
This is fucking injustice and I deserved to play again for my sick efforts, andddd now the next pugme is starting since writing this, thank u everyone.

Alright quick edit

next fkn pugme starts, I realise the only way I get to fkn play is if I get captain but sideshow magically gets captain for the 5th time in a row, and im hoping that he will pick me seeing that we’re mates and we played in teams together but fucking no. THis fucking pugme is so aids, us fat kids never get to play and pickup.net is too fucking easy. The amount of time im spending fkn benched is probably gonna make me shit enough to play tf2centre without thinking and im swimming in the ebola sea. been waiting for one hour to play a fkn pugme this system is shit because as soon as the game finishes players will rejoin and get repicked. Great fucking shit, i tried ti play the best i could i was fkn sick medic but I still don’t get picked. Now I gotta watch another fucking episode of hunterXhunter because I’m up to date on shippuden waiting to get picked by someone on a fucking pug team. Whats the fkn point of joining this pug just have 12 people registered and organise a time to get on cus no one else gets to fkn play ever. Can’t do anything in this game anymore other than play fucking mge with fucking idiots.

Last edited by hawku,

Thalash

wG
S-O

LOL

ondkaja

IKEA

LMAO pugme is soooooo rigged… sideshow captain 5 times in a row

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

It’s 4am +something and I’m stuck at work instead of paying vidjas :(

+out of boredom i wasted 150€ on completely senseless stuff on amazon prime day + bought a 75€ t-shirt with names of some nerds on it fml

Last edited by .Constantine,

Meeto

Quoted from san alex

I hate those main callers that call a lot but in the end they just call crap.
Because they call a lot it looks that they know what they are saying, but they are actually wrong.
What happens is that they can succeed sometimes, because even if its a shitty call, if everyone follows they have more chance to succeed.
What angers me too, is that people that are less elucidated about the meta think that these pseudo main callers are awesome when in the end they give bad calls most of the times X)

Remove your head from your ass

Phrenic

tutors who get their assignments approved late and teach the wrong modules leading up to releasing all of them at once to their students

also minions

rviens

mike is a teamhopping retard underserving of any praise he gets. wat a cunt

unu

WHO BUYS SMGS WHEN LOSING THE PISTOL ROUND IN CS:GO?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Ascend

(ETF2L Donator)
Xypher

WHERE IS SEASON 20 MEDALS?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

3 years old and still going strong! Is this thread to be my TF2 legacy?

Not sure if happy or sad.

rviens

Quoted from Monkeh

i fucking hate u

Monkeh

Quoted from rviens

[…]

i fucking hate u

That’s some quality venting right there….great job man. Great job.

Quoted from Monkeh

would argue but it’s still a big ass necro

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 43 Next »