Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 43 Next »

LowRezz

Don’t you hate it when ppl refuse your legit Merc and say you cant have one. Then you try and play 5v6. Then they go all pussy and say they dont wanna play and that we have taken too long. WE ALREADY WON THIS GODDAMN MATCH. SCREW YOU SPANNISH KIDS!

Drackk

best
sniper

Inconsistency.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560956219535418157/D3DB905A0762812DAA04790CF17C279526B3FD6F/

mrwhizz

Thalash complaining about WoW being down.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Got Josefine

cho

srsly who the fuck voted for turbine, i hav fking no idea wt i m doing, its like playing pub tgt on mumb trolling shit

dodgydogman

Panda

In Starcraft 2 fuck aoe spells. That shit is designed for fucking brood war where everything is spread out due to the engine, but in sc2 where everything is buttfucking everything else all the time that shits is easy and overpowered as fuck.
IM ZERG AND PROTOSS I CAN A MOVE AND STORM/FUNGLE, WHY AM I SO GOOD AT ENGAGEMENTS!. Sc2 is a hard game :(

gr

Last edited by dodgydogman,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dodgydogman

In Starcraft 2 fuck aoe spells. That shit is designed for fucking brood war where everything is spread out due to the engine, but in sc2 where everything is buttfucking everything else all the time that shits is easy and overpowered as fuck.
IM ZERG AND PROTOSS I CAN A MOVE AND STORM/FUNGLE, WHY AM I SO GOOD AT ENGAGEMENTS!. Sc2 is a hard game :(

gr

haha, at least you can dodge storms, fungal is just fucking bs

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Chaplain

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560956219535418157/D3DB905A0762812DAA04790CF17C279526B3FD6F/

why would u play solly with 0.05 interp oO

maukkaaa

default net settings allow only .05 interp

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Bullshit FOV “hax”.

Bullshit.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Last edited by MIndYe,

Monkeh

Client registry.blob file

Screw you.

Gubbins

Op4

Had a vasectomy. She’s already pregnant……………

tSoodle

player drops in your mix:
WTF MAN ITS ONLY A MIX WHY PAUSE

player drops in other mix:
WTF YOU PUSHED LAST WHEN WE HAD ONE DROP N1 DOUCHE

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 43 Next »