Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 43 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Too quiet round here right now. In this thread we can vent all our rage and anger at whatever we like, but keep personal things out, general moans only please…I’ll go first.

gr
gr
gr

Why do some people insist on typing bloody gr into chat after every round, god it annoys me, a 2 minute roll is not a good round, you don’t need to tell us you thought it was, it wasn’t, you’re wrong, stop it. Then to make it worse they only type it after they win a round and not when you win a round…that’s EVEN MORE annoying.

Please only tell us you think it’s a good round if it actually is a good, close round with back and forths and it lasts more than a couple of minutes and not only if you win it.

Thank you, your turn.

IPZIE

SUAVE

_big_plays, gg was close

Septique

fucking wolve

Will

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q405/AnonEmoose/1268354396973.jpg

Nothing more needs to be said

Dennia

FAINT

Gr

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Why does ETF2L run a season starting the week Universities go back!! Team was well active right up until the season started now we haven’t played properly in 2 weeks.

oh yeh and GR

Last edited by BoneS,

Monkeh

Quoted from BoneS

Why does ETF2L run a season starting the week Universities go back!! Team was well active right up until the season started now we haven’t played properly in 2 weeks.

oh yeh and GR

Your team needs to grow up man…

:D

envy

The only thing which still gets me, it’s offclass by opposite team with an engi and pyro etc on mid when they steamrolled 3 – 0, instead of finishing it off 5 – 0. Such a dick move.

IPZIE

SUAVE

UMAD UMAD UMAD

wpminnows

[PG]

when i run engie to mid to try a different strategy and the other team calls me a dick

envy

Quoted from wpminnows

a different strategy

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix”.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from envy

[…]

Maybe it was broke.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Or maybe he just wanted to play engie.

THE single most annoying thing in tf2 is peoples inability to ever be on time for anything, not just as a six man team but individuals too. People i’ve had in my current team and previous teams, noone is ever on time ever.

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from envy

[…]

a sentry gun basically turns it into a 7v6, there’s a lot of potential that isn’t recognized in the current meta

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Enef

Or maybe he just wanted to play engie.

THE single most annoying thing in tf2 is peoples inability to ever be on time for anything, not just as a six man team but individuals too. People i’ve had in my current team and previous teams, noone is ever on time ever.

THIS

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 43 Next »