Forum

Pennyfarming the community and my blog

Created 12th September 2012 @ 22:17

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Pennyfarming

Hi ETF2L xD

I just want to say I think me and you have maybe got of onto the wrong foot.

I want to give back to the community that has given me so much over the last 2 months.

So here I have writen a blog on how to get good at MGE and Deathmatching (http://penny2awesome.blogspot.co.uk/), I hope we can stay friends guys because I really want to get involved with community and take this game further as a result.

Thanks for reading guys bai <3 xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Squirry

nNT ≠

Oh , are y actually serious about that blog? I though was any kind of trolling. Anuways, If the community get on bad with u , is for one reason, for example , just looking ur profile, u seem really really cocky IMO .

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Squirry

Oh , are y actually serious about that blog? I though was any kind of trolling. Anuways, If the community get on bad with u , is for one reason, for example , just looking ur profile, u seem really really cocky IMO .

But im just trying to be nice, and like the stuff on my profile like im proud of my achievments but i swear im modest its just like I always say to myself when im reading and talking with people on reddit “no need to get mad its only game” xD and then i dont get as cocky or angry :))))).

ash

(Legend)
:D

Perhaps the both of you should stop behaving like 12 year olds. Might help.

Krame

Aero

23:34 – IDK Penny San ♥ 171 Friends: http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-22748/page-1/#post-408244

I finally introduced myself to the Tf2 community I hope you will post please xD

I’m glad to see that someone has the manners to introduce themselves to the tf2 community, welcome Pennyfarming! I hope we get along.

Pom

pr0 bl0g uknow xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

better bring out the garden shears again

penny – making simple things weird and creepy since 2008;)

jahrein

Dline

layk diz if u kri efry tiem

Moosetorpedo

Best Scout EU and also sexy <3333

Zulyar

much <3 penny, but you are quite a hard book to read, also hi guise first post.

Drackk

best
sniper

jesus christ

laerin

-9w-

Your blog is an inspiration to me penny. Since it’s creation, I have increased my MGE ELO by 50 points and am now further in my tf2 career than ever before. Even more attractive women I pass in the street flirt with me. But now, in addition to my beautiful looks, they praise my amazing TF2 deathmatching ability. Just today, the great Stephen Fry came down in a helicopter and asked if I was the great Laerin from the mge servers.

If the americans ever dare show up again, they will meet a different EU. There will be big ass changes. HUGE. And it will be all down to Penny, leading prem to victory.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

put me in his mge trophy case despite never beating me

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »