Forum

The question has been answered

Created 25th August 2012 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from tehoreoz

[…]

because your skill level is so much below that of usa(as proven 8/26/2012) that it’s clear you can’t comprehend our gameplay and level of play. maybe in a few more years of studying our demos you can catch up and be enlightened to the greatest levels of play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEoEFCFdxeQ
invite = div3

Regen

nf.
9F

Can we stop this and just look at it as an amazing tournament?
I’ve seen so many good close games, sprees and tactics, why would you even care about it all, shit was amazing man..

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from rytis

[…]
invite = div3

Oh, and why is it such a “horrible” thing that na beat eu? I fail to see why everyone has to start arguing against each other and resort to trolling/stupid insults on both sides. It’s just a game, no one except for the top teams were playing for the money, so how about just enjoy the biggest lan tf2 has so far seen and stop bitching about eu losing.

Oh, and I’m a little bit mad/sad about eu losing myself, but like me, you should just get over it and hope for a change of skill in eu top teams so that we might get to see another, more “balanced” lan in the following years!

Last edited by Muuki,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Regen

Can we stop this and just look at it as an amazing tournament?
I’ve seen so many good close games, sprees and tactics, why would you even care about it all, shit was amazing man..

Indeed. It was a hell of a show.

l l l

Quoted from Hallow

fuck why are everyone going crazy about one post I made to wipe some eu tears after getting crushed by LG and Mix^. I was like trolling, I just felt like defending the point because other than the div2 part it’s not completely untrue. You americans don’t have to be all defensive about it, I’d expect that to calm down after winning today.

Its just the fact that it was really generalized. It is true that the difference between mixup and lg with the rest of invite is pretty big, but you also have to remember that we don’t have as nearly as many people playing this game (might be like 2~3 times smaller), so of course we can’t create divisions where people’s skill level are perfectly symmetrical to each other’s

Last edited by l l l,

Hallow

P.O.P

all I’m saying is low invite wouldn’t have given you as good of a show:>

l l l

Of course they wouldn’t because they are low invite lol..Its like saying because the U.S. athletes in the Olympics won the most gold, therefore all athletes in the U.S. are better than anyone from the rest of the world

Last edited by l l l,

Hallow

P.O.P

Tell that to natf2.com

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from rytis

[…]
invite = div3

LOL THAT SOLDIER ROLLOUT AND I THOUGHT I WAS BAD

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from l l l

Of course they wouldn’t because they are low invite lol..Its like saying because the U.S. athletes in the Olympics won the most gold, therefore all athletes in the U.S. are better than anyone from the rest of the world

In terms of inhabitants vs medals US blows though :D

Ash

cc//
cc//

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

In terms of inhabitants vs medals US blows though :D

And if Jamaica had the same population as the US, they would have won over 1000 golds.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from octochris

this is the dumbest post i’ve ever read, and i’ve read some of monkeh’s posts

YES!!! Finally, thank you Hallow.

Hallow

P.O.P

am I in some retard category with Monkeh and Trath now?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Hallow

Whoops, busted!

Monkeh

Quoted from Hallow

Welcome, welcome, it’s fun in the dungeon.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »