doublepost

Last edited by Hallow,

Oafmeal

http://natf2.com/topics/6831-shitties-rejoice

kirbaaaay

dont mad

cho

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2.

plz, someone get rid of this comment, its too shameful to read

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from cho

[…]
plz, someone get rid of this comment, its too shameful to read

I was exaggerating with div2, but the difference between top prem and low prem is definetly not as big as the difference between top invite and low invite.

alfa

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge.

are you stupid?

I’m sure you are.

Last edited by alfa,

AnimaL

yeah, all of prem seems to suck, while invite has some decent teams…. he does have a point

Last edited by AnimaL,

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge.

LOL what the fuck man, seriously, read what you’ve just written for everyone to see

Hallow

P.O.P

Why is everyone hating on my comment? Mix^ are completely raping the entire scene at home right now, only LG seem to be able to give them a good match, and even they struggle online. I was, as I said, exaggerating with the div2 comment, but I honestly think prem is closer than invite, and I don’t see any other team from NA beating a lot of our prem teams. If anyone disagrees, sure, argue against me. But just calling me out as stupid is just confusing me.

lamefx

Quoted from Hallow

Why is everyone hating on my comment? Mix^ are completely raping the entire scene at home right now, only LG seem to be able to give them a good match, and even they struggle online. I was, as I said, exaggerating with the div2 comment, but I honestly think prem is closer than invite, and I don’t see any other team from NA beating a lot of our prem teams. If anyone disagrees, sure, argue against me. But just calling me out as stupid is just confusing me.

Other NA invite teams take rounds and occasionally take maps from Mix^ and LG

kirbaaaay

Quoted from lamefx

[…]

Other NA invite teams take rounds and occasionally take maps from Mix^ and LG

Believing a team is so good that they’ll never lose a round from other invite teams is dumb.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »