NATF2 killed EUTF2

raappana

KoP!?

Quoted from Hallow

tf2 is dead, atleast in eu

anti2

we need unlocks

Ace

Great game on snake, who cares if it’s an all-american final, this will just force the EU scene to improve. Hoping for a great final!

matji

T2P
TWIN

Quoted from Ace

Great game on snake, who cares if it’s an all-american final, this will just force the EU scene to improve. Hoping for a great final!

mustardoverlord

:)

the only reason the na scene is better is because the eu metagame has stagnated; teams basically play the same way they did in 2010, because of a lack of legit challengers, forcing players to adapt.

in na, we constantly have new superteams that force everyone to deal with them (coL, fanom, emg, x6, mix^, flow, and mix^ again), so everyone keeps practicing constantly to be able to deal with them, and the game keeps evolving

I’m kinda worried that, rather than this event being a kick to the pants of the top european teams signifying that they have to start putting the work in, most of the top teams will just fold and the situation will reset

hopefully that doesn’t happen though

dougiie

CotC

Since I don’t really follow the US scene, someone tell me, how do games between LG vs mix^ usually go?

mustardoverlord

:)

online, mix^ usually crushes LG

on LAN, it’s traditionally been back and forth, with a lot depending on the strength of the particular mix^ lineup (since they have made more changes than LG)

i46 is the first LAN match between LG and the new mix^ lineup though, and so far mix^ has looked stronger. however, LG played extremely well this morning, so who knows?

LG tends to rely a lot more on specific parts of their roster to go huge (especially b4nny and clockwork), whereas the talent on mix^ is more dispersed

it’s gonna be a sick match tho

Quoted from mustardoverlord

the only reason the na scene is better is because the eu metagame has stagnated; teams basically play the same way they did in 2010, because of a lack of legit challengers, forcing players to adapt.

in na, we constantly have new superteams that force everyone to deal with them (coL, fanom, emg, x6, mix^, flow, and mix^ again), so everyone keeps practicing constantly to be able to deal with them, and the game keeps evolving

I’m kinda worried that, rather than this event being a kick to the pants of the top european teams signifying that they have to start putting the work in, most of the top teams will just fold and the situation will reset

hopefully that doesn’t happen though

davib agrees with this

edit: bones agrees with this too

Last edited by CUBE,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I’m sorry EU. I gave clockwork the 120hz monitor :<

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

i for one welcome our new american overlords

Aye, brother, me too.

ondkaja

IKEA

It’s funny because the best team in EU would lose to the worst team in NA, let alone the best team.

alfa

later yurop

take care, comb your hair

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from wpminnows

eurip in peace

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »