Created 2nd March 2009 @ 08:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Defur

Sandman limit 1?

Norris

ESL started a vote
http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season3/poll/24406/

nova234

Its unfair to ban the Sandman. So many scouts has wait for this update, to play all new weapons in wars. Both teams can use them or not. It is no Advantage and disadvantage for both team because both teams can use him.

I think the sniper is more dangerous than the sandman. Than why is not banned. The sandman can not use on any maps, because on many maps of the double jump is more important.

Let us first wait and see how the wars with Sandmann behaves. Then it can still ban

appe

Already seen how it works in wars. It’s overpowered.

Ban!

PingWIN

i think nova234 is right! there are no advantages or disadvantages … the stunning ability cost the double jump ability wich is a big prize! A scout who cant perform a double jump is an easier target for the enemies! and no disadvantages because both team can use it! Solution : kill the enemy scouts before attackin or when attacking über 2 member at once! One is stunned while the other is able to kill the enemies!
(oh and if you got hited by an enemy from a long distance thats your fault)

nova234

I can only laugh. the most famous clans, wish the sandman just away, because they have fear, to lose against bad clans. Its true the sandman will change the game.

I hope the Admins a good decision, which both offer a good solution

Nyctal

CdC

Ban

LoopeR

FB

ban hammer 3000

GeaR

Epsilon

Seriously nova234. If you tried to say something absurd, then you succeeded.
Imo the sandman should be banned as long as it can stun people, doesn’t matter if they’re ubered or not.

Ban!

skinnie

TCM

“I can only laugh. the most famous clans, wish the sandman just away, because they have fear, to lose against bad clans. Its true the sandman will change the game.”

haha thats like the worst argument ever to allow the sandman:
u just say that the sandman is overpowered and isn’t really skillrelated …
(although the sandman can do even more dmg in the hands of the most skilled scouts)

oualex

TFP|
z\'

Insert the sandman where no sun shines and leave it there! ;)

igulfast

HordeofGoats

Ban, Ban, Ban!!!!

bice

Ban that pice of shit.

atreides

Stun can fit into FPS (Uber delivers invincibility, no cries? Sentries are auto-aim+shoot weapons, no cries?), it’s not WoW that invented stun.

Just don’t think like robots in a convergent way.

Nevertheless, I’m fine with a limit to 1 or to abandon it till it’s weaker against uber.

g0d

+1 and amen to that…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »