Forum

M.V.M

Created 12th August 2012 @ 12:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from Koeitje

Good fun, beat all the normal versions of the map and the advanced one of coaltown (use the menu to vote for normal, advanced and advanced2). If you say it’s too easy you might have only played the normal one? We required some hard focus fire on coaltown advanced.

What menu? I want to try this

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

6v15 MvM on 21.15

bennY

dp.

Unfortunately not playable for me at all. As soon as there are robots on screen my game stutters like fuck. choke goes up to 60. No Robots -> 0 chocle. Any1 else got that problem?

dougiie

CotC

really enjoyable, even if my fps drops to about 10 in the later stages of madness.

On the highest difficulty, I don’t see how some are possible, great challenge.

AnimaL

still havnt found server that would let me play more than 5min without kicking me with some error or bugging out

nice update lol

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Mercyless

[…]

What menu? I want to try this

There is a vote menu thing on main menu with the default hud :)

wrock

vier

Quoted from dougiie

On the highest difficulty, I don’t see how some are possible, great challenge.

what? played in the first time today we had 1 level we did 3 times(bis couts, beside that we alls finished everything without too much effort….just a litlle team coordination..

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from wrock

[…]

what? played in the first time today we had 1 level we did 3 times(bis couts, beside that we alls finished everything without too much effort….just a litlle team coordination..

Guess I should probably say I’ve only tried it with 1 other friend and the rest randomers, so yeah, it was tough.

Califax

dyn.

Dominate someone and they will disconnect. GJ valve.

wrock

vier

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

Guess I should probably say I’ve only tried it with 1 other friend and the rest randomers, so yeah, it was tough.

i didnt say it was easy or we got the money all the time, ut hey, we finised all three maps ont the first day on hardest mode…come on….really?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from wrock

[…]

i didnt say it was easy or we got the money all the time, ut hey, we finised all three maps ont the first day on hardest mode…come on….really?

On MannUP mode? That’s what I was trying…

Fucking hell I was just saying it was difficult…. YOU MUST BE AN AMAZING GAMER MAN. TEACH ME.

wrock

vier

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

On MannUP mode? That’s what I was trying…

we didnt play man up, private serevr with sv_cheats and mvm_skill 5 or so? i think there is no difference to manup isnt it?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from wrock

[…]
we didnt play man up, private serevr with sv_cheats and mvm_skill 5 or so? i think there is no difference to manup isnt it?

exactly – we played 6 on mumble didnt have any problem beating it tbh

dougiie

CotC

OK with 6 on mumble I’m sure it’s no problems.

I was talking about playing with randoms, it’s hard then.

fuck. me.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from dougiie

OK with 6 on mumble I’m sure it’s no problems.

I was talking about playing with randoms, it’s hard then.

fuck. me.

ok ok ok y u heff to be mad

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »