Created 29th June 2012 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

alfa

3rd map

connect 174.129.189.115:27020

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Match pages, stats and stv seems really buggy. Hopefully ESEA gets their shit sorted for the following games.

darkman

starlight

FUCK YEA LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wOlliee

clockwork 2strong

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

LG won on an exciting third map with 5 straight rounds after being down 3 rounds!
Viewing guide by Vaskie updated: http://etf2l.org/files/ESEA_Season_11_LAN-Broadcasting_Guide.pdf

Kaneco

2,5k peak viewers on the first lan match, pretty much self explanatory…

Can’t wait for the final, but this is starting good…

Getting ready for a full TF2 Weekend

Vaskie

BulletClub

First match, Leviathan Gaming won agains’t Milhaly’s Flow. Warmfront 4-5 (Flow), Badlands 5-2 (Leviathan), Process 6-3(Leviathan) ! First seed was sent to the Lower Bracket after the first match.

The Guide is gonna be updated in a few minutes, as i made a mistake with how the lower brackets are played, apparently there is a second round on lower bracket, but should be fixed on the new version !

Tell everyone to tune in to the stream even if to not actually watch, we need as much viewers as we can get.

Kaneco

Quoted from Vaskie

The Guide is gonna be updated in a few minutes, as i made a mistake with how the lower brackets are played, apparently there is a second round on lower bracket, but should be fixed on the new version !

Yeah, I thought so, bom trabalho anway ;)

alfa

br0 vs mixup

connect 50.17.170.161:29234

alfa

2nd map

connect 50.17.166.204:29238

Vaskie

BulletClub

Second match, Classic Mixup won agains’t Srlsy br0. Snakewater 3-5 (Mixup), Gullywash 3-5 (Mixup), with that, Mixup move on the High Bracket to play agains’t Leviathan Gaming while Srsly br0 are going to the Lower Bracket to play agains’t Mihaly’s Flow.

The Guide will be again updated in a few minutes. Tune in to the Lower Bracket Semi-Finals !

Kaneco

BOth underdogs won their games in very close maps and excellent comebacks

http://internetjedi.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

alfa

Flow vs br0

connect 50.17.170.161:29242

alfa

2nd map

connect 174.129.189.115:29246

Last edited by alfa,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater