Forum

NA.v.EU

Created 19th June 2012 @ 11:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Dosu

am i the only one who thinks that NA will crush EU?

Skyride

DUCS

I think if they’d come over back when Diggy were in their prime, the old Crack Clan, Diggy and idk? lineups would have utterly rinsed them. Now i’m not so sure. I think it’ll actually be very close. If nothing else the top NA teams actually play the damn game a shitload more than the EU teams.

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

NA wont get even to 1/4

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-21750/

Shotgun

Quoted from Dosu

yes.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Dosu

Only competing in american football maybe

Swarlz

Quoted from Shintaz

PLEASE ETF2L, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION AND LOVE ME. I’M SAYING YOU’LL BEAT AMERICANS TO START DRAMA IF THEY READ IT LOL EVEN THOUGH I DON’T EVEN PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY TOP-END INSIGHT TO BEGIN WITH LOL.

-Swarlz, 2012

tl;dr: stfu swarlz idiot

lol tf2 is gay

flisko

atu???
TWIN

back when i played, EU would of desiraped NA but since then the skill level of prem has dropped soo much

kaidus

WiK?

It’s gonna be so tragic if/when we lose. If the yanks lose (which tbh probably won’t happen) they have the very plausible fallback that they are playing different maps and rules to what they’re used to… What do we have? ;D

pyyyour

Quoted from Skyride

I think if they’d come over back when Diggy were in their prime, the old Crack Clan, Diggy and idk? lineups would have utterly rinsed them. Now i’m not so sure. I think it’ll actually be very close. If nothing else the top NA teams actually play the damn game a shitload more than the EU teams.

Ahh man, I must have dreamt up Pandemic-Reptile, coL.carnage, x6 TLR, and ruwin.FLOW

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

we have r7an, gg

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from kaidus

It’s gonna be so tragic if/when we lose. If the yanks lose (which tbh probably won’t happen) they have the very plausible fallback that they are playing different maps and rules to what they’re used to… What do we have? ;D

the ping difference, i bet somebody will come up with that!

Extremer

Quoted from Poop

we have r7an, gg

landad

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from pyyyour

[…]

Ahh man, I must have dreamt up Pandemic-Reptile, coL.carnage, x6 TLR, and ruwin.FLOW

they’re good but they’re no diggy d

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from kaidus

pretty sure none of us would ever make that excuse if we lost. but think what you want. also the idea that diggy would rape any NA team in its prime is pretty funny since coL in its prime was just as dominant.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »