Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 Next »

Absolute

– Add CS:S style HLTV with overview of map and where the players are in real time. This would be awesome for TF2 as it’s a more team based game than CS:CS. [Please no flaming, I don’t care about CS:S lol]

– Re-add the unlock wep’s switch so it works etc at spawn without having to find a locker etc.

– Fix bug where speccing a scout you cannot see the baseball

– When you cause damage to a stunned player, the stun is removed? Open to other ideas on less damage caused, etc. It’s OP atm in my opinion.

edit.. Akill already stole my idea when I suggested it to him on Mumble last week – don’t care though, ;)

POOCAP

keso

– Make props on walls illusionary (where scouts and other players can get up on, like above doors) where there is not an equivalent on the other teams side on mirrored maps like badlands and granary. That would make maps more fair and more suited for competitive play.

Akill

oh yea :) 100% to absolute for the ‘make the css top down view mode in tf2’ suggestion

RaCio

GoT²

Maybe we should suggest them to do the soldier update next, along with giving them some advice on what should be updated for him.

The soldier really needs a bit more impact imo.

Iller

tGa

I would like more possibilities to customize my class and the weapons from the game menu instead of having to make a lot of scripts for everything.

* Include an option for the possibility to use different mouse sens for different weapons and classes.

* In fact I would like it if all classes and weapons had their own options for mouse sens, crosshair, Viewmodel and so on instead of having just one common menu for everything.

* Include an auto-reload option (I don’t use it but many people does)

* Include sliders and options to change the netcode settings (like updaterate, cl_interp and so on)

* Include more possibilities to adjust your graphics from your graphics option menu (so that you don’t have to write commands for this in your autoexec file).

Finally some very minor suggestions :
# When entering a new map, the first times you play it you get a very annoying information window blocking your sight for a long time. Come one, it doesn’t take most people several minutes to read two lines of text…
So please shorten the time before this window disappears (5 seconds is enough).

# Another small annoyance is the small windows popping up telling you when some of your friends logged on and so on. Yes, you can turn them off, but why not having those windows popping up in the lower left corner instead of the lower right ?
As it is now I cannot see how much ammo i have left while the windows block the right corner.

frooker

(So you want it over your health bar? :/ )

Iller

tGa

Lol, didn’t think of that.. :-)
In the lower middle it is then..

Absolute

1. Better idea for the stupid “Capture the point …..!” etc bullshit. I KNOW WHAT TO DO I SPEND MOST OF MY SPEND SITTING AT MY PC LOOKING AT THIS GAME, INFACT I HAVE FRIENDS ONLINE AND GENERALLY GET ANNOYED AT PIXELS WHEN I DIE SO WTF I KNOW WHAT TO DO ON THE MAP THANKS FOR THE INFO LOLZ

Just add a command.

hud_infotext 0

2. Add a soldier unlock

‘Tin foil hat’

Stop all the alienz capturing your thoughts lolz

gg wp

Absolute

Add a ‘DND’ mode to steam which means morons like your house mate can’t spam “PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME” when your in matches..

Absolute

4. When demo is killed his pipes should detonate rather than vanish.

I couldn’t disagree with that more, lol!

“# Another small annoyance is the small windows popping up telling you when some of your friends logged on and so on. Yes, you can turn them off, but why not having those windows popping up in the lower left corner instead of the lower right ?”

I hate that too, but maybe move them to upper left/right corner where it won’t block anything important. Or better still, let people decide where they want them.

Light

amg

Add support for Logitech G13,G15 keyboards already!!! I mean show something useful on their display (not your own statistics as existing plugins do).

RaCio

GoT²

“* Include an auto-reload option (I don’t use it but many people does)”

Agreed, lots of people use the command or a script so it will be nice/easy if they just added an option for it.

Rele

Add a cvar to enable/disable unlockables

tf_weapon_unlockables 0/1

Rework the Sandman. Add a concussion effect rather than a stun effect to hit enemies.

Kasuno

Deimos

1. Stay as spectator but choosing a team so you can watch how your team works without spying the other team. FTW!

OMG +1 at hopex’s spectator mode is one of the best ideas, so VALVe ffs hear the community.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 16 Next »