Forum

Your Clan TF2 Suggestions for Valve - Important!

Created 25th February 2009 @ 09:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »

Norris

I approve of the sandvich not being the shotgun replace. already posted it a few pages ago. &for gods sake natasha… it just needs more love … plus the golden belt;o

Randdalf

(0v0)

Add a win difference cvar, such that teams a defined amount of rounds ahead of their opponents win the game.

MeeB

[r@ts]

Well, thx everybody for the suggestions. We will sort them out…

Maybe i will ask some things again :)

Kind regards
MeeB

Rebeli

TCM

Add support for 100 ticrate servers for better hit reg.
Many of the stv improvement suggestions would be nice too, i.e some sort of minimap overview.

AnAkkk

Support for tickrate 100 is useless, because TF2 was made especially for tickrate 66, and it works fine with it. We wanted to do that with TFTrue, but this will just make the game worse, because they calculated everything for that tickrate. I also sent an email to VALVe and they said that new games (TF2-L4D) are more sensitive to tickrate, that’s why we can’t change it.

Daan de Leguaan

P3T3R

Multicore support!!!!!!!

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

true :) all sugestion which are made are the best

Extremer

^ what

Rebeli

TCM

Anakin: Your comment doesnt make much sense to me. Anyway if Valve can make the engine work with 100 ticrate then that would be a good thing, if not then oh well… TFTrue doesnt really fix anything, or any other mod for that matter in that regard.

reCon

stable Multicore Support!

Sandman cant stun vs Charge!

Militant

I’d like to see (well, hear) a hit beep ala quake. Plus with beep tone, the more dmg you’ve delivered the lower tone plays (like in CPM)

kaidus

WiK?

Aren’t the voice overs enough to let you know you’ve done damage? :/

AnAkkk

What’s the point of this Rebeli, when TF2 was optimized for tickrate 66?

TF2 is not CSS or DoD S.

You can also look at L4D, it’s running on tickrate 30, not changeable, and they optimized it for it, and it works fine. There is no reg problems at all.

xtala

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=824502

Would be cool if it’s legit.

Rebeli

TCM

Anakin: 100 tickrate is better then 66, I dont care what it was “optimized” for. They can “optimize” it again for 100 tickrate. Its nice to know that there isnt hit reg issues in L4D but in TF2 there are. Especially with sniper (and hitscan weapons). Hey we could play with 15 tickrate server and as long as it was “optimized” for it, then it would be good? This isnt about that 66 tickrate is bad, its just 100 tickrate can be better.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »