Forum

Entertaining TF2 players

Created 10th May 2012 @ 17:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I am slow in the times and I just realised DAVE_AC replaced Mackey for Quantic Legacy, meaning the most entertaining TF2 player of all time has retired. :(

Basically list your favourite to watch players, I loved Mackey because he did crazy, unorthadox things in order to make that magic play to save/win a round. The spying, the sniping, the bombing roamer, once I remembered he played 6/7 classes (Think he subbed for their medic when he had a drop) in one match. He doesn’t sit there spamming he tries to do something interesting. Once at ESEA Lan he hid in forward in Granary as Sniper, waited for 2nd to be capped then jumped behind the team and dropped the medic, managed to find a clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HEWccIpsP24#t=569s

Yeah Mackey is a great player to watch. I also like Harbleu as medic, way he dodges and ubersaws people and the whole cockiness he does it with. Yz50 the master of doublejumping and meatshotting soldiers as well, everyone still loves watching him play.

Europe kind of lacks the same sort of personalities in terms of entertainment since Darn has gone, the best we have at the moment is the Demos like Kaidus or Numlocked – super aggressive and beastly aim. Tviq as Scout/Sniper for Yoyotech was also quite fun to watch, running around headshotting people or baiting people into 1v1’s and 2 shotting them.

Listening to Byte play is entertaining, just because of the sheer passion and vocal accord he puts into every game. Hymzi for pressing M1 + W and killing people, TheSucker for having a broken mouse 2.

AnimaL

xzr

ouch

mace windu and john spartan the battlejew

if i remember correctly those guys are pure class on mmbl

aaaaa

i like when somebody spams funny binds 10/10 game imo

also moony is funny to laugh at

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

TheSucker, I always like a good laugh.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Edd “Nova” Barker

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Hildreth

Hymzi for pressing M1 + W and killing people

r7an: Hymzi only uses W + M1. I use insane movement + DM.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Do not forget the ability to heat up the crowd @ lan

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Kukkye, wltrs, Taimou’s crazy moves, Mike, etc. Nough good players in Europe to enjoy I must say :) But I think you mean personality’s like Darn, Admirable, etc lightening things up?

Last edited by Andee,

Lateralus

Jaeger was a great player.

dougiie

CotC

Dny for the greatest binds and abuse in TF2

Shifty

Quoted from Lateralus

Jaeger was a great player.

Damn he was ! I loved watching him back when he was in pandamic or col.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Andee

Kukkye, wltrs, Taimou’s crazy moves, Mike, etc. Nough good players in Europe to enjoy I must say :) But I think you mean personality’s like Darn, Admirable, etc lightening things up?

Yeah bit of both really.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Gimme a market gardener or stop letting teams make me pocket and i’ll entertain the shit out of you.

Last edited by Enef,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

wonderwall is my man.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »