Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 73 Next »

trams

-><-

Quoted from Angel

I wish to pay for anti-cheat security for my own cups. $ 150 per cup is a fine cost for me for good AC. But you’re not a famous company, just nobody from nowhere. So I can’t trust the results of such kind of programs with a “secret algorithms”. In short, its useless for me. This is a my point of view as cups owner.

Anakin has worked as AC-admin for ESL, a “famous” company.

Im not sure, but it seems you want to buy the knowledge how this plugin works, a dangerous path…

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from BaNaNa

[…]

BTW, u can’t see steam_id on POV.

WUT ??§ Does it mean that u can make a fake POV ??§§ WUT ?§ Shoutout to anakin

Most people who record pov use prec, most people who use prec use status. Also a corresponding stv could be provided.

AnAkkk

I’ve added some stats in the first post about the number of detections they got on each of their sessions where they got detected.

boomeh – 75 in 24 mins – 37 in 46 mins // Average: 1.96 detections/min
rub – 26 in 30 mins // Average: 0.8 detections/min
Fix – 273 in 50 mins – 313 in 34 mins // Average: 7.33 detections/min
danny – 200 in 21 mins // Average: 9.52 detections/min
Fwn – 95 in 34 mins – 36 in 5 mins – 137 in 39 mins // Average: 4,5 detections/min
reactioN – 118 in 11 mins // Average: 10.72 detections/min

EDIT: Note that it doesn’t mean anyone with this number of detections might be cheating for sure, remember that you always have to check the demos.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

BaNaNa

Tell that to the AC team who was “working” 3 years ago now …
And there was not P-Rec 3 years ago.

Last edited by BaNaNa,

Abra

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

bla bla bla triggerbot script

poor anaken,how you can be related to any anticheat staff? you ban so much innocent people,your knowledge about cheats is near zero ,less then 5 year old girl have. I mean its like a policeman whos runing on streets and shooting everyone with his shotgun screaming “F**KING CRIMINALS,THEY ARE EVERYWHERE”.

Last edited by Abra,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Abra

[…]

poor anaken,how you can be related to any anticheat staff? you ban so much innocent people,your knowledge about cheats is near zero ,less then 5 year old girl. I mean its like a policeman who runing on streets and shooting everyone with his shotgun screaming “F**K CRIMINALS,THEY ARE EVERYWHERE”.

Oh hi abra. Make sure you don’t join one of the servers with my plugin, you’d probably beat the record of detections.

Vad

Quoted from AnAkkk

wassye – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/39271/ – 11/02/12 – Sv_pure bypass hack

A little bit of background on this one. In 2010 there was a bunch of cheaters caught in russian league who shared the same hack: http://tf2world.ru/?p=5048
They were in the same team, got VAC banned and one of them confessed about himself and others. Logs were translated and passed to ETF2L anti-cheat team, probably some demos too, I don’t quite remember.

Mah Jongg and sm1le got their bans in european league but Waste (aka wassye) for some reason did not. Lack of evidence I guess. He registered new steam account, asked admins to change SteamID and they did.

Amusing to see he is still hacking.

Abra

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Oh hi abra. Make sure you don’t join one of the servers with my plugin, you’d probably beat the record of detections.

gimme ip’s,lets check together if your script will try to ban innocent like you did?
and i am so not sure you can really make good script,i know what kind of logic you have.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I feel people are kind of missing the point that noone will get banned from this alone, this just points out potential triggerbotters for the AC team to then review.

It’s more efficient than the random spot checks and relying on reports we have now.

Last edited by Enef,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Enef

I feel people are kind of missing the point that noone will get banned from this alone, this just points out potential triggerbotters for the AC team to then review.

It’s more efficient than the random spot checks and relying on reports we have now.

It’s less efficient if it flags up more potential cheaters than the admin team can deal with, the majority being false positives. But it seems like a good idea if the admin team can be arsed going through them all.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I imagine they get far more butthurt reports than they would get flags from this.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

It’s less efficient if it flags up more potential cheaters than the admin team can deal with, the majority being false positives. But it seems like a good idea if the admin team can be arsed going through them all.

well the AC-Admins could set the “limits” for further checking themselves, maybe something like, we’ll only check players with at least 2 detections per minute or if they were repeatedly in this many different logs.

Stimpy

Quoted from Abra

[…]

poor anaken,how you can be related to any anticheat staff? you ban so much innocent people,your knowledge about cheats is near zero ,less then 5 year old girl. I mean its like a policeman who runing on streets and shooting everyone with his shotgun screaming “F**K CRIMINALS,THEY ARE EVERYWHERE”.

Oh hi abra. Make sure you don’t join one of the servers with my plugin, you’d probably beat the record of detections

Quoted from Abra

[…]
gimme ip’s,lets check together if your script will try to ban innocent like you did?
and i am so not sure you can really make good script,i know what kind of logic you have.

This could be fun. *grabs popcorn.*

Last edited by Stimpy,

Califax

dyn.

Guess you really need to test this in an offline LAN enviroment to see how many false positives it actually flags…

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

How about a trial run? Seems reasonable enough. I like the idea of X number of detections, although, if we did do this, it should not be known that we did, nor the number.

If there are too many false positives, then it can either be tweaked or removed. Seems fair, no?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 73 Next »