skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

whiz kids

AnAkkk

Quoted from HYS

[…]

You speak of trust but are unwilling to extend that same courtesy to ETF2L ac team.

Are you serious? As you said below I decided to trust you and provided you a list of SteamIDs of potential cheaters and you were supposed to get demos and give them to me in exchange, but you finally changed your mind and decided to not give me the demos after you collected them. Who’s not trusting the other one here?

You didn’t even provide the plugin so applying your logic – you have worked more with the community in this thread than you did with our staff.

IIRC all you asked for is the source code, which I’m not going to provide for obvious reasons, but I had no problems providing the binaries.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

octochris

(0v0)

Sent to you automatically, with no cvar to disable. Right, ok.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from octochris

Sent to you automatically, with no cvar to disable. Right, ok.

Why would you wanna disable? YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE CHRIS? HMM HMM?

HYS

TLR

Quoted from Oxy

To be fair when your looking at testing the accuracy surely the fact 4/6 of the first set of players listed are already banned surely shows something?

Without any evidence, its quite feasible that the list was compiled directly from the ban list, slapped some dates on and a couple of people the community is highly suspicious of then provide his plugin. Sounds great doesn’t it?

Oh and another thing, how would the accuracy of looked if he put in all the false positives e.g. Natural and droso? I’m pretty sure there were others. If I remember rightly there were two players from exotic, the other I think was KLar. So that brings us to a 4/9, changes things a bit?

I won’t get involved in any arguments but I can understand Kritzonites point of view regarding witch hunts.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Are you serious? As you said below I decided to trust you and provided you a list of SteamIDs of potential cheaters and you were supposed to get demos and give them to me in exchange, but you finally changed your mind and decided to not give me the demos after you collected them. Who’s not trusting the other one here?

[…]

IIRC all you asked for is the source code, which I’m not going to provide for obvious reasons, but I had no problems providing the binaries.

that list you are talking about was quite funny :D

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

Where can I buy these old/broken mice?

I though this piece of plastic razer sent me is as old and broken as they get. HOoooooo!

geiwoci

Last edited by geiwoci,

alba

duplo

Great idea, i like it. Keep up the good work :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

First off, I think it can be a great tool for the AC team of ETF2L to identify possible misbehaviour of players using cheats. I do think the tool can really help them. I am not negative about that. I am negative about the way you approach the community with these AC tools and posting the names, the way you did.

I have to agree with Kritz on his part of witchhunts. I too think it is irresponsible to post player names on a ETF2L forum, without the coorperation of the ETF2L staff and verifying with the enlisted players POV’s. This kind of posts can potentionally be devastating and can create large uproars and distrust in our community as we have seen in the past, I feel. Distrust can do more damage to our beloved community then catching a few cheaters.

It would be so much better to keep these AC tools low profile. Test those AC tools with a group of AC related people in coorperation with the ETF2L staff. And slowely integrate those tools in the long term. It would create a much bigger base of support for your AC tools then you are getting now. Hope I formulated this a bit coherent :)

trams

-><-

The ones that were caught by the plugin were probably caught for triggerbot, but the ones that were caught by dBlocker? can we get some more info? Wallhack? Exploitable convars?

AnAkkk

Quoted from trams

The ones that were caught by the plugin were probably caught for triggerbot, but the ones that were caught by dBlocker? can we get some more info? Wallhack? Exploitable convars?

It’s true I could have been more precise about that. I added the info in the first post.

Angel

I wish to pay for anti-cheat security for my own cups. $ 150 per cup is a fine cost for me for good AC. But you’re not a famous company, just nobody from nowhere. So I can’t trust the results of such kind of programs with a “secret algorithms”. In short, its useless for me. This is a my point of view as cups owner.

BaNaNa

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Yes indeed but it records the Servers “PoV” not the single player which gives so much more information than a STV

BTW, u can’t see steam_id on POV.

WUT ??§ Does it mean that u can make a fake POV ??§§ WUT ?§ Shoutout to anakin

Last edited by BaNaNa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 73 Next »