Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 73 Next »

AnAkkk

I’m looking for more testers. If some of you could install it on their servers, it would be a great help :)

IcEb3rG

nice job ana

aura

Anakin Doin Work

AnAkkk

AnAkkk

Update (3.13):
– Fixed a crash with the banlist
– Added aac_viewangles_ban to ban for invalid viewangles detections (default 1).

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Have you any stats on how accurate this is? Only asking because I was informed I had some silly amount of suspicions for using a triggerbot…as medic…using x-bow. Which is patently ridiculous.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Monkeh

Have you any stats on how accurate this is? Only asking because I was informed I had some silly amount of suspicions for using a triggerbot…as medic…using x-bow. Which is patently ridiculous.

you’re just too good!

AnAkkk

Quoted from Monkeh

It can’t be perfect, and I think it is currently the most accurate I could get it to be. There might be a few improvements possible, but not much. You had 43 detections, which is pretty low compared to some people (some have 300+), but that doesn’t mean a lot as we can’t know the playtime of a player (even if some blatant cheaters get 300+ in under 10min, I guess).
As I’ve said many times, if someone is detected, the admin needs to check the demo to find out whether he’s cheating or not.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I had one potential detection in weeks and then three in five minutes. Is it related to network lag or something?

Monkeh

Ok, cheers for the reply AnAkin. Glad to know my amount wasn’t that large.

No beach, no I’m not.

fraac, not sure talking about how it works in any way, shape or form on a public forum is such a good idea.

Last edited by Monkeh,

AnAkkk

Quoted from fraac

I had one potential detection in weeks and then three in five minutes. Is it related to network lag or something?

No it’s not, and as Monkeh said, can’t really tell you how it works.
What do you mean by “one” detection? It prints the number of detection for a single player on map change in the log (it no longer floods the log with a line for each detection).

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I mean one log entry. One in weeks and then three in five minutes (from regulars on the server). Just seemed anomalous.

AnAkkk

Quoted from fraac

I mean one log entry. One in weeks and then three in five minutes (from regulars on the server). Just seemed anomalous.

Well, there is no particular reason for that.

AnAkkk

Update (3.14):
– Fixed players being banned multiple times after an invalid viewangles detection
– Stopped logging again the autotrigger detections on map change for a specific player if his detection count hasn’t changed since the previous map

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

Update (3.15) :
– Fixed some rare viewangles detections being marked as false positives while they weren’t, which resulted in some cheaters not being banned

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 68 69 70 ... 73 Next »