Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 ... 73 Next »

Quoted from Trell

I’d like to echo the wish for this to be made into a client plugin and worked with alongside ETF2L themselves, with it being made mandatory to use in officials.

I’m nobody of note… but I concur!

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Your AC idea is excellent, but implementation was stupid.

I understand your desire to be liked here after yours ESL is closed the TF2 section http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/ but… But don’t try your methods here as you did at ESL which led to closure of the TF2 section there.

What the fuck are you on about, seriously.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Trell

I’d like to echo the wish for this to be made into a client plugin and worked with alongside ETF2L themselves, with it being made mandatory to use in officials.

+1

Last edited by Sketch,

Swarlz

This should totally be used as a plugin.

Vaskie

BulletClub

Angel for god sake don’t post your opinions here. It’s absolutely ridiculous how stupid your comments can be.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from CrashSite

People saying he could have done whatever he wanted with this exploit, he didn’t, he instead used it to help the community. Bad person indeed.

There’s still some other issues like silently updating his plugin (without even notifying the server admins that were nice enough to run his plugin in the first place), it’s perfectly understandable that these admins feel like their trust has been abused.

Quoted from Trell

That would be pretty stupid. I’d rip it apart in seconds. Making client-side anti-cheats really isn’t as simple as you might think.

Last edited by Casual,

envy

Quoted from Angel

I understand your desire to be liked here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

AnAkkk

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Your AC idea is excellent, but implementation was stupid.

I understand your desire to be liked here after yours ESL is closed the TF2 section http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/ but… But don’t try your methods here as you did at ESL which led to closure of the TF2 section there.

rofl. I guess I’ll just give up and let you continue in your non sense.

Oxy

TC.Express

– Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to execute restricted console commands on players
– Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to prevent players from executing console commands

Please can we let this go now?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

60 pages of this shit, let’s aim for 100!

envy

Quoted from Oxy

Please can we let this go now?

Psychological trauma can last for many years!

AnAkkk

Quoted from Casual

That would be pretty stupid. I’d rip it apart in seconds. Making client-side anti-cheats really isn’t as simple as you might think.

And I’d make an update to detect your hack again, this way we could fight until death.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

And I’d make an update to detect your hack again, this way we could fight until death.

^.^

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Jokes aside, do you think an a client side AC would work well?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Mercyless

[…]

Jokes aside, do you think an a client side AC would work well?

Someone suggested a client side plugin, that could work if you are running the game with -insecure, so servers would need to run without VAC. But I don’t think it could be as good as an Anti Cheat such as ESL Wire.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 59 60 61 ... 73 Next »