‹Con›

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

[…]

Thanks for the proper answer… Well it doesn’t sound that harmless after all… :/

Do you know what rhetoric is?

AnAkkk

Quoted from Miek

[…]

It can also be used to add things to your autoexec or even steal rcon passwords (or maybe even worse, I haven’t dug down too far). It’s an exploit that Anakin should’ve reported to Valve but he kept it to himself for the glory of being Mr. Anticheat!

You got no idea of what you are talking about. It’s impossible to do this with this exploit, unless you are talking of an other one that I am not aware of.

And FYI, this exploit has been reported 3 times to Valve (and probably more) in the past years, and they have never shown any interest to fix it. It has already been used in various other games such as gmod.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnAkkk

And FYI, this exploit has been reported 3 times to Valve (and probably more) in the past years, and they have never shown any interest to fix it. It has already been used in various other games such as gmod.

It’s not just “this exploit”, it’s pretty much every one that isn’t immediately obvious to their primary market. Valve’s attitude towards bug fixing fucking sucks.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

You got no idea of what you are talking about. It’s impossible to do this with this exploit, unless you are talking of an other one that I am not aware of.

First off, you can use con_logfile and echo to add things to autoexec.cfg. You can also use con_logfile and rcon_password to print out the current set rcon_password to a file, then upload it (unless it does some verification on the file type?).

Also, http://i.imgur.com/rqnP5.png

Mommy

who is?
CGAY&BB

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]
Firstly, how are you going to make users ‘agree’?
[…]
Secondly, legal advice? Legal advice? Do you think there is a single lawyer in the world who will understand all this? Or be willing to sit and listen to some nerd explain what a triggerbot is?

I am not going to speculate, because it is not going to solve anything. However, there are lawyers specialized in this matter.

For your country there surely will be one in 5,000 http://www.contactlaw.co.uk/.

You need to look at it in a more abstract less emotional way. This is about how to be in the clear with running a game server that takes clients screenshots to find cheaters and may transmit them to a third party.

Last edited by Mommy,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Miek

[…]
First off, you can use con_logfile and echo to add things to autoexec.cfg. You can also use con_logfile and rcon_password to print out the current set rcon_password to a file, then upload it (unless it does some verification on the file type?).

Also, http://i.imgur.com/rqnP5.png

I hadn’t though about that, might be possible.

rain82k

the sscreenshot function will be worked only on TF2?

AnAkkk

Quoted from rain82k

the sscreenshot function will be worked only on TF2?

Works in CSS and DoD S as well.

rain82k

So I have the plugin now about 2 hours on the server but I can not find any screenshots of the players on my server: (

AnAkkk

Quoted from rain82k

So I have the plugin now about 2 hours on the server but I can not find any screenshots of the players on my server: (

Have you checked the resource folder?

Indxyou

this should be on every css server ever to put a stop to germans

rain82k

yes! No screenshots in this Folder! Is a server reboot or is it absolutely necessary if one loads the plugin via the plugin load

Swarlz

can I ask why the bypass to this is being censored?

Last edited by Swarlz,

AnAkkk

Quoted from rain82k

yes! No screenshots in this Folder! Is a server reboot or is it absolutely necessary if one loads the plugin via the plugin load

It should work even with plugin_load. Do you have any other plugin that might block uploads to your server?

rain82k

I had one of Sourcemod extension on it which should prevent the upload of data! I did this to test time off and rebooted the server! It is important that you must account for by steam plugin to log in?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 73 Next »