Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 73 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Waebi

QQ you all have steam installed and dont know what it sends to Valve, some of you have even worse shit on their PCs im sure. Shut up or i’ll smack your faces.

+1 im a gamer, i dont care about privacy

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Who do you think you are?

your bad conscience. I’m calling some in here hypocrites, that’s all.

IPZIE

SUAVE

is it the same plugin that made yyt think that naturaL was triggerbotting against them? just out of curiosity

trams

-><-

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I’ve tried to work with ETF2L staff, and it didn’t work out.
Showing all the infos on a public site might be a bit stupid considering it shows “potential” triggerbotters. They need to be reviewed. Of course if it’s 100% sure they’re cheating, why not (like I did in this post).

Well, you cant let the info go to you exclusive, you can protect the ones you dont want to get caught and so on, maybe cooperate with wireplay? or put together an “ac staff” outside of ETF2L with people who gets the same info?

Orchid

|=3

Quite interesting, but I`m kinda scared now cus I use an ms mouse!

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Who do you think you are?

he is my quite gay swiss friend!

Last edited by Orchid,

basH.

hf

boomeh got caught twice ?

danny.

Does it counts the number of a player firing with his gun compared to the number of hits or wooooooooooooot?

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from danny.

Does it counts the number of a player firing with his gun compared to the number of hits or wooooooooooooot?

He is obviously gona tell you that…

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from danny.

I am curious to see if even a quarter of my shots land!

Gideon

Quoted from Orchid

Quite interesting, but I`m kinda scared now cus I use an ms mouse!

ITT lot of early excuses.

AnAkkk

Quoted from trams

[…]

Well, you cant let the info go to you exclusive, you can protect the ones you dont want to get caught and so on, maybe cooperate with wireplay? or put together an “ac staff” outside of ETF2L with people who gets the same info?

And what about the server specific logs? How would I protect the ones I don’t want to be caught? The server admin can still see them.
And it’s still the same problem anyway, if I wouldn’t want someone to be caught it’s not some sort of “public list” that would stop me from doing so, I could still exclude someone from getting in that list? It’s just a matter of trust. It’s the same problem with any AC or AC staff.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Waebi

QQ you all have steam installed and dont know what it sends to Valve, some of you have even worse shit on their PCs im sure. Shut up or i’ll smack your faces.

grow up.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Gideon

[…]

ITT lot of early excuses.

indeed

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]+1 im a gamer, i dont care about privacy

So why are you posting under an alias?