ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Mercyless

[…]

“thinking”
what thinking there is to do, he posts a very strong evidence of hackers
No thinking is required, its ban hammer time

He actually posts screenshots where you mostly can’t even see whose POV it is. ye. Strong evidence.

Else – see reservoir_dog, I’d actually like to have a few questions answered properly by Anakin, without any of those witch hunting fellows grouphugging him.

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from ash

[…]

He actually posts screenshots where you mostly can’t even see whose POV it is. ye. Strong evidence.

Else – see reservoir_dog, I’d actually like to have a few questions answered properly by Anakin, without any of those witch hunting fellows grouphugging him.

Tarkus admitted he hacks, so yeah I guess that was strong enough.

@ Squirry- excellent, now go a few pages before and see some very good question that Anakin avoided. Those same questions got asked from a guy whos community supported and installed A-C plugin on at least one server, so I guess he deserves a proper answer.

If the guy installed something on your computer that takes your private data (in this case only stupid screenshots), there is absolutely no fucking way I am going to trust him if he doesn`t explain- in details, how he managed to this and what are possible exploits of that.

EDIT:

Stop behaving like sheep. There is nothing bad in caught cheaters, I am up for that with all my heart. All I want to see some proper, not one sentenced answers, and some proper guarantee this won`t (or better can`) get abused or w/e.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

Koala

what the fuck you want from anakin, fuck off from him, he has done a great fucking job. and he fucking already explained:

“The same way as your client upload spray tags or download maps, nothing special. It’s all in the Source SDK.”

Hallow

P.O.P

Maybe this “It’s expensive to fly to England for LAN” is all a lie? Maybe they’re just all hacking? Maybe they don’t even have local LANs, they just sit home and hack all day? Sneaky jews…

That’s what I think

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Wow, people going on witch hunting because of a few nay-sayers.

I read two, maybe three good posts (especially from Spike) who asked for explanation on how the system works in details. There is absolutely no answer from Anakin in the last few pages, so can we please get a nice, complete answer on how the Hell you get that information?

People getting hyped over this, without even thinking.

Can’t agree more. There are quite a few red flags here:

– Anakin says: Plugin only takes clientside screens, no insight in how he does this? Why don’t you just make it opensource? Other people can help you, overall it will improve.
– No way of blocking it, nor any warning. If you dislike Google, Facebook or any other sort of privacy intrusion website, you can choose not to use it. I don’t know when this plugin is installed … So I can’t get around it.
– All the screens/data go back to Anakin alone right? Yeah, major red flag there.

How can you all just sit here and act like “OMG BEST THING EVER, THX ANAKIN” :/ I am not claiming Anakin is stealing all my gay prons but by being so obscure I can’t really say you’re legit either.

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

You can’t give x22. It’s a subscription and it’s locked to your computer with an hardware id.

Pretty damning.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from smziii

so what do we learn from that

dont even try cheats once (to troll pickups public whatever) chances you are getting fucked are quite high

That’s true.

Last edited by Gubbins,

So what about looking for specific names now? :3

Lythiium

It’d be better if it was possible to change the system so that instead of taking a screenshot every X minutes, it worked along side the actual plugin. So for example, if it detects a potential triggerbot, or wall hack or whatever, it took screenshots of the circumstances. And if it flags someone a number of times, then to take regular shots every so often.

That way, those who are actually innocent, and haven’t been flagged with a hack, will have peace of mind – that no screenshots will be taken of them.

You’ll most likely have more reliable shots as well, as they’d be taken at the time of flagging. You’d also, surely, have a lot less shots to look through.

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

there is absolutely no fucking way I am going to trust him if he doesn`t explain- in details, how he managed to this and what are possible exploits of that.

No one gives a fuck, if you don’t trust the plugin then don’t use it
as for it installed on other peoples’ servers, well DEAL WITH IT. As no one can prevent from installing it say, on my server and there is noway for you to know
so yeah..

Hallow

P.O.P

I bet AnAkin knows a lot of shit about computers and shit, and if he wanted your information, he could get it without using a silly plugin that actually CATCH FUCKING HACKERS, so stop crying and stop using the internet, cuz you’re never gonna be safe.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Lythiium

It’d be better if it was possible to change the system so that instead of taking a screenshot every X minutes, it worked along side the actual plugin. So for example, if it detects a potential triggerbot, or wall hack or whatever, it took screenshots of the circumstances. And if it flags someone a number of times, then to take regular shots every so often.

That way, those who are actually innocent, and haven’t been flagged with a hack, will have peace of mind – that no screenshots will be taken of them.

You’ll most likely have more reliable shots as well, as they’d be taken at the time of flagging. You’d also, surely, have a lot less shots to look through.

That would be the best , really.

doks

Quoted from Lythiium

the plugin cant detect wh. its very hard to prove WH anyways and so far this is the only real way to do so ? so yeah. if someone uses triggerbot doesnt mean he uses wh.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from toasty.

[…]

Pretty damning.

It’s the same with most hacks tbh. If they’re charging up to €100 for a years sub, they don’t want to lose out cos of frundz

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 73 Next »