Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 73 Next »

Indxyou

can i still look at hentai in the steam browser ?

http://cookye.pingtimeout.net/meatshot.rar

screenshots from pingtimeout dm server if someone wants to go cheater hunting

envy

Quoted from Skyride

Anakin, how does your plugin get screenshots? I’m sorry but every way I can think of is actually a shitload more serious from a security perspective than the fact there are people using wallhacks.

Maybe I don’t really understand something, but seems like it has something to do with “Take Steam Abuse Screenshot”. Or that function where you could report a bug with an attached screenshot. gg valve

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from cookye

the first time i saw those screens i thought whole prem is cheating, then i realized its autoscreenshot every 10 minutes

Hisui

MTF!
MTF

I can’t believe so many people going batshit paranoid over mere game screenshots uploaded from their computer, out of pure principle, because, we can, etc. Granted, the topic of privacy can be bent and stretched to infinity, but please do use common sense every once in a while. There’s no sensitive data nor state secret being divulged.

I’m looking forward to having shiploads of cheaters being caught out by this nifty tool. Massive respect to AnAkIn. Just mind the skeptics and put a line in console/chat to ‘warn’ people of their impending screencap doom.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Wow Matnun.

ash

(Legend)
:D

cc// to drop.

If you think someone might be hacking can you like sort HIS/HER screens out?
Would be cool since there are some players that were suspicious to a lot of (different ofc) people I played with…

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

DAMN BOI SHIT’S GOIN REAL MAN

atomic-

I can understand jews since money was involved in some competitions
shit just got real

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

so what do we learn from that

dont even try cheats once (to troll pickups public whatever) chances you are getting fucked are quite high

beach

[DA]
[DA]

wow, fox1o was shit too.

Tarkus

aHn

Quoted from smziii

so what do we learn from that

dont even try cheats once (to troll pickups public whatever) chances you are getting fucked are quite high

:(

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from cookye

Finally have something to do tonight!

Trath

Tarkus had x22 – never been used in an official, but mixes here n there.
MatnuN used it once because he was told he “has to try it”, Tarkus gave him the hack or w/e it is. MatnuN is going to the army in 2 months~ and was going to quit TF2 forever.

The Legacy of MatnuN ruined by one time use of hack.
Lesson learned: don’t touch hacks at all. Want to hack go CS1.6

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 73 Next »