Forum

Competitive section added to Steam Forums

Created 15th March 2012 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from konr

[…]Actually you’re wrong Ghostface. As usual.
[…]Well played, but I was just pointing it out because I found it odd that I hadn’t.

Actually Konr, you’re retarded. As usual

konr

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]
Actually Konr, you’re retarded. As usual

That hurts, Swarlz.

Swarlz

Quoted from konr

[…]That hurts, Swarlz.

I’m sorry. You know I didn’t mean it <3

droso

o/

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I can set up a camera next time I play, and send you the video. I’ll see if I can stick some tampons in there as well.

Socially awkward Konr is awkward.

konr

Quoted from droso

[…]

Socially awkward Konr is awkward.

When you get as much shit as I do from people in this community, it tends to be a bit odd when the very people that give you said shit are behind you and you can’t hear what they’re saying. Tried shooing them away without bothering to talk much but had absolutely no idea what they were saying.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Konr looks like some weird dude I met once, a couple of years ago.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from konr

[…]When you get as much shit as I do from people in this community

WELL GEE.

I’m not even gonna go there.

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]When you get as much shit as I do from people in this community, it tends to be a bit odd when the very people that give you said shit are behind you and you can’t hear what they’re saying. Tried shooing them away without bothering to talk much but had absolutely no idea what they were saying.

How about extra-large tampons?
Also what are you blabbering on about is this some poor attempt at scoring sympathy points

rtan

-9w-

I think that video says a lot more about the people behind the camera than Konr to be honest.

konr

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
How about extra-large tampons?
Also what are you blabbering on about is this some poor attempt at scoring sympathy points

No I don’t really give a shit I just don’t want to talk to people like that, as you can see in this video.

ashkan

Hey, vat is dis. Got super-serial all of a sudden.
Would be a shame to close this thread, so no further insults and off-topic posts please.

Trane

Quoted from rtan

I think that video says a lot more about the people behind the camera than Konr to be honest.

I think it makes all concerned look like a bunch of tools.

You’re far too diplomatic Ryan!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from rtan

I remember them coming over to me immediately after this and telling me about them doing it, however that is the first time I’ve actually seen the video. I didn’t realise it was such a “thing”. :\

Last edited by Skyride,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from rtan

TRUTHED!

Last edited by evokje,

haha turbo is a nice guy leave him alone :(

actually, no. he’s a japan weirdo.

Last edited by FUN POLICE RUINS TF2,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »