Forum

scoutpack

Created 17th February 2009 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »

ONlock

YOYO\'

I wonder if it also stuns sentries? It probably does.

But still very sceptic about this update, a stun weapon doesnt do it for me.

g0d

all depends.. lets just sit back and wait for more details or for the update itself…

toasty.

PHX

Does it mean mean you can’t double jump at all, or just when its equipped? The former is obviously not worth it but the latter probably is.

Any how it sounds like great fun on pubs, tf2 doesn’t have to be super serious. Most of the melee upgrades have been more fun than any thing else.

Become

GoT<3
HoT<3

It would be nice if another scout could hit the ball back. Then we can have a baseballcup.

qck.

U/²

haha :D

ambra

are you sure scouts gonna lose the 2nd jump in any case?
I mean, maybe its denied just while weilding the tool

toasty.

PHX

It depends on valve’s reasoning I suppose?

I know one of the problems they were tackling was how to make the scout more useful on pubs on maps like dustbowl, or the pl ones.

The scout could spam balls at the enemy from distance.

Have to wait and see i guess.

kolox

obs.

imo if you’re able to double jump with it equipped, just not when you’re holding it, then it will be just a free weapon with hardly any consequences.

Just pull it out, shoot it and then switch back to scatter asap, like you can do with the flaregun.

Looks like it has potential for a taunt kill or taunt effect of some sort :x

Inexistence

Üb

What if, when you hit the baseball, you can’t switch from the bat until the effects have worn off? So you’re stuck with the bat out AND you can’t double jump, but as soon as the effects have worn off, you can switch back to scatter and doublejump again.

J3

dont even think abouta that ^

kolox

obs.

Would make teamwork more essential to use it properly.. maybe have your co-scout lurk somewhere nearby and call when the medic is stunned so he can go own him? :x
Might work well with a sniper

Who really uses the bat that much anyway? It wouldnt be like you’re losing much.. Just have the sandman equipped and use it when you really need to

Rele

“I mean, maybe its denied just while weilding the tool”

Doubt that. Switching weapons doesnt even take a millisecond.

seppo

Has no one else found it weird that http://www.teamfortress.com/scoutupdate/ theres 6 days of new stuff? only 3 of those can be new scout weapons so what are the last 3? :O

jason

PHX

If it’s anything like the heavy update we’ll get achievements, the two remaining unlocks, community maps? new game mode and a movie

Pandello

waiting for airshots by this ball in next fragmovies

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »