Forum

TF2 Is Dead?

Created 20th January 2012 @ 13:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 20 Next »

Jaskey

Some of you have some interesting opinions….

If you think TF2 is dead, then why do you still play the fucking game? Does it really matter about the division you play in these days? TF2 is getting to old for massive esports tourneys, even though it didnt have many big ones in the first place. If all your team cares about is winning tourneys and getting prise money then you should have stopped a long time ago.

Its about enjoying the game, If you think that not having amazing players and tourneys stops that from happening, one bit of advice, stop playing the game :DDD

Shotgun

Quoted from Jaskey

Some of you have some interesting opinions….

If you think TF2 is dead, then why do you still play the fucking game? Does it really matter about the division you play in these days? TF2 is getting to old for massive esports tourneys, even though it didnt have many big ones in the first place. If all your team cares about is winning tourneys and getting prise money then you should have stopped a long time ago.

Its about enjoying the game, If you think that not having amazing players and tourneys stops that from happening, one bit of advice, stop playing the game :DDD

Too old for e-sports tourneys? Then how about Counter Strike 1.6? Nah it’s all about the competetive playerbase. The more it’s being played the more sponsors it will attract. Obviously most TF2 players are only pubbers.

To be honest, with these cartoon graphics maybe competetive players from other games and sponsors can’t take the game seriously enough (dunno just guessing). I am sad.

Last edited by Shotgun,

Jaskey

Quoted from Shotgun

[…]

Too old for e-sports tourneys? Then how about Counter Strike 1.6? Nah it’s all about the competetive playerbase. The more it’s being played the more sponsors it will attract. Obviously most TF2 players are only pubbers.

To be honest, with these cartoon graphics maybe competetive players from other games and sponsors can’t take the game seriously enough (dunno just guessing). I am sad.

Cant compare TF2 to CS, TF2 has never had enough of a comp player base as you say as CS, there is no point in crying about it is my point.

k3

Fus….. RO DAH! tf2 back on the line.

/thread ?

pretty dead,yeah.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

oh well, tf2 is dead guys! Let’s just all stop playing it then. I mean, just becasue prem players suck now a days, that just has to mean that the tf2 community is going under. Oh well, it was a nice run lads, i’ll miss this game, and all the pricks in prem and div 1.

Kerpele

cF.

AAND THE ANSWER IS….

GABEN

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

oh well, tf2 is dead guys! Let’s just all stop playing it then. I mean, just becasue prem players suck now a days, that just has to mean that the tf2 community is going under. Oh well, it was a nice run lads, i’ll miss this game, and all the pricks in prem and div 1.

:D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Every 3 months always the same boring discussion.

minimoose

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

add colour codes to names.
Entire CoD community starts playing TF2
???
probably no profit

^1xXx_^6a1Msh0Tt3rR_^1xXx_^3(420Sk1lLz)

AIMSHOTTERRRR

ijswezel

swimp

fart or barf on your friends.
that way you can find out which ones are real and not ghosts

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from antyjc

So why are people still stuck around the lower divs despite having been around for ages?

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

I can tell you, why I stuck in low div for all them years:

I had the pleasure of playing with some of first div players (no prem back in the day) in pickup1 and pickup2. After spending some time with them in mumble I determined, that most of them are immature under-18-y-old white boys with very little education and manners, but a looooot of anger managment issues.And I dont want to be part of that club.

good day, sir.

Taimou

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

AIMSHOTTERRRR

MINIMOSE PEST GAMER EJJU Y U NO IN M YSTREAM FRIENDS

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Taimou

[…]

MINIMOSE PEST GAMER EJJU Y U NO IN M YSTREAM FRIENDS

see, that’s what I mean.