Forum

TF2 Is Dead?

Created 20th January 2012 @ 13:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 20 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

evolve by watching the help that prem players are giving you.
use the old MGE footage and watch all vanillatf2 insights.
make notes whats different to things you do – compare it with your game style
instead of play 100mixes after another with people that are on the same level with you – start to analyze your demos

and if you do this constantly + a lil aimtrain here and there you gonna be fine.
thats all you can ask for, its out there and its for free and while you are moaning here that noone is taking your hand to get you better you could do this ^

trams

-><-

Rofl, Byte elitistic? you have seen nothing lads, he is nothing compared to how riemu and ket- behaved ;D

Byte have really interesting videos for newcomers and those who want to get better at the game, he helped highlander teams to develop, he has even mentored a couple of teams.

Without Byte this community would have been so much worse.

TF2 is dead? 17 pages of comments in 2 days says otherwise….

flushy

P.O.P

Byte has done a lot of good things and a few douchebag things

crouton

LEGO

With the resources out there you don’t have to play with prem/1 players to improve. Watch your demos, watch insights, watch stv-demos and analyze all of them critically. If you die without meaning to die you’ve done something wrong etc.

It’s not impossible to go prem. I started playing tf2 after f2p, played one season in div3 and now I’m prem.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from crouton

With the resources out there you don’t have to play with prem/1 players to improve. Watch your demos, watch insights, watch stv-demos and analyze all of them critically. If you die without meaning to die you’ve done something wrong etc.

It’s not impossible to go prem. I started playing tf2 after f2p, played one season in div3 and now I’m prem.

pls dont start it xDDDDDD

kaidus

WiK?

Croaton is awful at tf2 but he makes a good point.

Last edited by kaidus,

Ramown

TIDS

Rofl at the people in this thread.
Since last year I ask my whole friends list to doublemix every single night and they mostly say “no ty”
and now you’re all here saying you don’t get the chance.
Fuck you all, Mixers gonna mix, Shitters gonna shit.

Also QFT on crouton, my old scout partner who was a complete noob asked me to invite him to a mix, I did, anty saw how good he was and now he’s prem(ish :P). Problem people who have been playing since beta and are still div 5?

Last edited by Ramown,

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from kaidus

Croaton is awful at tf2 but he makes a good point.

Should’ve said “and now I play in prem” :D

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from flushy

Byte has done a lot of good things and a few douchebag things

and you’re bad

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Do what tviQ/quad did. Play scout and have so much aim you will win. Be prem. :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ve played in a fair few competitive games and tf2 is by far one of the most helpful communitys and one that trys to help lower skilled players. Seriously if you really care about going up the divisions but you still cant get past div4 after 2 years, you should probably accept the fact you’re just not good at TF2 and probably will never be.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Beef

it doesn’t look that dead to me

Quoted from Beef

it doesn’t look that dead to me

buy glasses.

dauk

you can learn how to play most of others games by watching streams etc, you can’t do it with tf.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

I trialed for 2 weeks with FB (PREMIER) when I was in div 4?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 20 Next »