get valve to support tf2 competitive

hahaha good joke

Taimou

fucking longas and koeitje trolling

get valve to support competetive tf2 and ITS ONNNNN

wpminnows

[PG]

tf2 needs a built in pickup system with elo ratings

etf2l needs a season where instead of joining teams everyone puts their name in a big hat and you pick 6 players out of it and they are a team

wpminnows

[PG]

i’ve got hundreds of ideas if you’d like to hear more

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from wpminnows

i’ve got hundreds of ideas if you’d like to hear more

I would like to hear more

wpminnows

[PG]

get new players interested in comp by playing high-div matches on pub servers, both teams join a pub on opposite sides and while playing they get the pub players thinking ‘how can i be this prem’ and looking up competitive team fortress 2

if it’s alltalk have a couple of commentators join in spec to make it seem like a really big deal

irfx

EPA

Quoted from wpminnows

get new players interested in comp by playing high-div matches on pub servers, both teams join a pub on opposite sides and while playing they get the pub players thinking ‘how can i be this prem’ and looking up competitive team fortress 2

Pub players don’t care about such concepts and words as “prem” and “high-div”, seriously. All they need is [s]love[/s] hats.

add colour codes to names.
Entire CoD community starts playing TF2
???
probably no profit

^1xXx_^6a1Msh0Tt3rR_^1xXx_^3(420Sk1lLz)

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

Loco

Mayo

The Reason you cant find good players, and it’s not rocket science is the attitude of players like Anty just makes this game even more shit,
this whole elitist mentality of everyone is shit in div4 div5 just makes you see why tf2 is in the state it is in,
for years its been private mixes,And nobody at higher level wants to let unknown people come in good level mixes and get some experience and learn the game, and the only way to learn to be frank is get thrown in at the deep end,
i think these players like koeije,line,mori etc would they even be playing prem now if they had not got out there lower div’s through me to div2 all them seasons ago?
im quite sure most the teams at that time back 3-4 seasosn ago wouldnt of even given them a game in the pickup chan let alone a trial for a so called Elitist team.
this was the same with TFC for 6yrs or so i played that game and it was the same mentality there players bitch about others not being at there standard or not good enough, but if people had just been taken on played a few nights a week with a high level experienced team then there would of been a much higher turnover of good players ..
and now you can see what is left due to the fact nobody made the effort, all the circle jerking elite players going from team to team,disbanding reforming with re-hashed ex prem players or div1 players has just left TF2 in the same state tfc was in all them years ago.
this comment div5 players have no brains and cant improve is just ridiculous,
players gain experience learn what there role is and improve,and my own personal experience with so called no talented shitters seems to have worked out well for me up to now it is a shame nobody else did the same thing,
ofc there are demo’s there are mentors, but at the end of it all you only learn when your up against it and having to make these choices for yourself,
my advice is get out there pick up some shitters as you like to call them throw then in your div1 teams prem teams and teach them
you may be suprised after a month how good that can turn out.
big shout out to all the up-coming players from div5 fight the system push to get a channel where you can mix with prem players and div1 players if they will ever lower there ever so high skills to play a couple mixes with you and you may start to see some movement.

Quoted from Loco

Fuck the police

+1

FUCK THE POLICE

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I was invited to play in a div2/3 ish mix last night, first time I’ve said yes to such an offer….

Wow was I bad, not only bad, but I pretty much ruined the game for my teamates, they all very nice about it, don’t get me wrong, but I wont be playing with them again I wouldn’t think, as there goes a Friday night of supposed video gaming fun destroyed by a spastic.

Sorry guys. Maybe that’s always been the problem, fun ruination, after all, this is supposed to be fun playing video games, but it’s hard to enjoy yourself when one of your team makes everything difficult.

Loco

Mayo

Also after reading 5 pages of this thread i see all the Anger Aimed at byte,
and yes he has done a lot for the tf2 community behind the scenes he does a lot
he does a lot of admin work and he has done a lot to help tf2
but the issue is and i have to say he is not the most forthcoming when it comes to letting lower skilled players mix in these high pickups, and to some extent can get quite annoyed when people dont play to his standard,
which is fair enough i am the same i can be a trolling shit and get quite rude at times when
players dont do what you want them to do or you just expect them to know what to do after explaining something 4-5 times,
i guess nobody is perfect even myself i dont ever claim to be and everyone has lovers+haters, but byte puts a lot into the scene and has helped build tf2 up to where it now is,people should cut the hate and just get on… i see more and more raging little teenagers then ever before this scene was not always so hostile but in todays current tf2 climate its at an all time high of haters of each other and that is why nobody gives a shit about playng,
people need to move on leave the shit in the past and look forward to making the game more active and more competitive without all the “every team is shit bar mine mentality”
its just a big joke really,and ask the Question all you experts where would tf2 even be Now if byte had not invested the best part of 4+ years into a game he loved. its easy to throw stones but i honestly dont see a wave of other people offering to do more work or help out.

Loco

Mayo

Monkeh you may of ruined that game,
but the point is to improve you have to bassicly stick with it get your arse spanked and play on and then improve over time,
you dont get good overnight nobody else walked in and became great at this game,
although half of them would like to think so.
if there offering you the chance to play and even if it goes terrible,
you will still have learned something from it, and you should have more of a positive attitude towards these oppurtunites grab hold of it and just enjoy it for what it is,
if you want to improve you will make it happen with time and effort.
peace

Loco

Mayo

:o

Last edited by Loco,

KUMBAYAA motherfuckers.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 Next »