Forum

hd4850 and sux cpu how much fps?

Created 27th December 2011 @ 15:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Wigglez

Hi. I would like to ask someone with similar pc like you, because i will have the same, and i would like to know how many fps i can have on what cfg. Could you help me?

specs :

memory : 3gb
processor : Amd Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+ 2,10ghz
video cart : radeon hd4850 (1024mb)

i dont care of what cfg i will youse. i want to have stable fps in game 6on6

:)

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Neither the 4850 nor the ram is going to be a problem. CPU can be a big one, even modern CPUs struggle to get a high stable fps so you can imagine it with a 6-7 years old CPU. I’d estimate an average of ~50 fps or so in 6v6, which can be lower at mid points.

Wigglez

lol man :D so hd4850(1mb) 3gb ram and 2x 2,10ghz = 50fps +/-? are you sure? you can play normally on 6vs6?

btw

if i will use chris max fps config and resolution 800×600? how much fps i will have then?

Genmix

bobs

just try it out?

Wigglez

i can’t :D i want buy it :D

Sketch

MM

cpu is your problem there

cant really predict that acurately as i havent used a cpu in this range in quite a while.

a 4850 can do stable 240 fps with an oc’d i5 on high fps config (edit :although this is irrelevant due to you not having one *problem*)

Last edited by Sketch,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Yeah that CPU won’t do you any favours.

I had a 4200(?) in my old old machine that would barely manage a stable 60 two or three years ago…

Wacked

I have had the exact same setup, around 130 during matches, can keep stable at 80.

Maxframes and dx8

oh, misread the card. Not sure then. but those numbers for sure.

Last edited by Wacked,

h1

:3
BM

i had 2gb ram, 2.6ghz proc and radeon 4670 and it ran tf2 at 132 constantly :) on chris MAX FPS config <

benskishow

:) i have an ati 6870, a dual core intel @2.8ghz, 4gb of ram and i have constant 120 fps with like 20 on mid. btw i have terrible freezes for like 4 seconds out of nowhere

octochris

(0v0)

ITT: people give completely useless information about their own setups that has no bearing at all on the OP.

Wigglez

so should be okay :D how you think guys ? i will play normally or sometimes little laggy on 6on6? buy it?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from h1

i had 2gb ram, 2.6ghz proc and radeon 4670 and it ran tf2 at 132 constantly :) on chris MAX FPS config <

100% Bullshit.

Sketch

MM

y you wanna buy that?
spend more buy good

Wigglez

i want buy only video card :D so should i play normally on 6vs6 game?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »