Forum

Marijuana and TF2 (videogames)

Created 25th December 2011 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Quoted from eXtreaL

Weed makes me pro in robot unicorn attack

Finally someone who plays that bloody game! I am not alone!

WOODY[

Op4

Cba with video games when im monged. I only really smoke when im out or trying to sleep

Last edited by WOODY[,

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

I ASKED FAINT WHAT PLAYING GAMES ON METH WAS LIKE HE SAID IT WAS MUCH BETTER WITH SOME CHILLI P, BITCH

Farah

fuck chilli p, it’s all about heisenberg’s blue crystal

my aim goes to shit when i smoke weed and i smoke almost every dat :|

konr

Quoted from Jaskey

[…]

MD makes you rush your tits off, not concentrate. Try it though, you might end up with a hole in your monitor.

I’ve done mdma loads of times and you’re right in a sense but it causes me to concentrate on whatever I’m doing to the point of obsession too.

Ramown

TIDS

Tbh, if you havent played TF2 High at LAN you’re doing it wrong.

Handle your shit!

Noreille

RELAPSE!
AwF

that’s why quad can “QUAD PISTOL” : D
also ragers should try.

Extremer

Won my first lan because of it.

gyanny

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Finally someone who plays that bloody game! I am not alone!

that + wantedgov beautiful girl = champions’ spare time

droso

o/

http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Quoted from Ramown

Tbh, if you havent played TF2 High at LAN you’re doing it wrong.

Handle your shit!

and your casted game doesnt get casted cause you took too long to get back hahaha

Coco

[d¿s]

lol what’s the point of this topic :P
Anyway, I’m usually stoned when the doublemixes tend to start and even tho I usually think it’ll influence my gameplay I don’t think it really does..

Menace

I can only play competitive TF2 when im lean now.

PROTIP: Playing Fifa or TF2 on mandy makes you win 100% FO REAL

josku

Quoted from Dny

Learn how to handle your weed and it doesn’t effect your gameplay.

i think that knowing how to handle your weed is the key to know how to benefit from MJ when playing; the quality of hash/weed, way of assumption and personal tolerance level are to be considered.
Broadly speaking, mj is going to help you to focus on the here and now and to control your body from a superior position, i mean that self-awareness is boosted; thats why you can shoot and aim quite better, and perceive and feel everything more intensely than it actually is. On the other hand you are limited on the present moment and you can’t react on prevision; a player who has to keep control over the others and over a general situation will not play well when stoned, while a player who is all “aim and shoot” will play better, but i am quite open to these ideas; maybe someone who is maincaller,ecc plays better when baked

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/07/video-games-improve-marijuana-performance-43/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »