Forum

Marijuana and TF2 (videogames)

Created 25th December 2011 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Dny

T2P

Whats MARIJUANA? :)))))

I tried it whilst playing RTS games, but god I was so slow. Placing buildings for 10 mins etc.

“Hm, should I build barracks here? No wait, they dont look nice like that, let me rotate the building a bit. Nope, not even now… oh, it will be so nice if I put it on that mountain cliff.”

And then my base gets raped.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

wnk1ee

just because you know u’r stoned your more concentraded on every move you do then usual ,just don’t smoke that shit .. or we will have puff puff pass kiddo’s playing this game , and cocaine n*ggas thinking tf2 is quake / ut2K4 or something..

THINK ABOUT IT .. x_x

Last edited by wnk1ee,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

itt: fake stoned stories

Jaskey

Play sniper stoned, makes you prem.

Farah

for 6v6:
i generally tend to feel a lot more relaxed, so when i make mistakes i don’t really rage as hard as i would. however this relaxation has a counter property: it’s a lot harder to get into any sort of focused ‘zone’ where you do well.

it does make performance more consistent though, but i don’t expect to do anything epic.

for highlander:

i can’t play spy when stoned, so my only hl exp when stoned(and tbh my only hl exp) is paying engi. i don’t really feel that it has much effect on my aim, but it makes me comm less so that’s always a good thing. it fucks up my lvl 3 sentry positioning though, i remember in one official on badwater i placed my sentry right at the back next to the 1st cap but it didn’t cover the 1st cap itself so we got rolled(we still won so meh).

also it makes me forget to build dispensers ololol

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Jaskey

Play sniper stoned, makes you prem.

True story, aimwise atleast. But your gamesense goes below div 6 tbh

konr

Will test mdma with tf2 and report back. Seems like it would make you stop raging AND concentrate.

lagi

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

I tried it whilst playing RTS games, but god I was so slow. Placing buildings for 10 mins etc.

“Hm, should I build barracks here? No wait, they dont look nice like that, let me rotate the building a bit. Nope, not even know… oh, it will be so nice if I put it on that mountain cliff.”

And then my base gets raped.

and then you realized that u cant rotate buildings in starcraft :<

randa

Quoted from konr

Will test mdma with tf2 and report back. Seems like it would make you stop raging AND concentrate.

HAHAHAHahahAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA konr doing drugs now that is fucking funny.

Яyan

Quoted from randa

[…]

Now?

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from randa

[…]

Farah

Quoted from konr

seriously, don’t do this. do not ever use mdma outside some sort of social context, it’s an absolute waste. you won’t want to play videogames, you’ll want to run around and dance, it has fuck all to do with concentration.

FIR

SnG

well tbh never tried playing under influence of weed, but i’d like to try. all i know is when i play medic while drunk, the world spins around me

konr

Quoted from Farah

[…]

seriously, don’t do this. do not ever use mdma outside some sort of social context, it’s an absolute waste. you won’t want to play videogames, you’ll want to run around and dance, it has fuck all to do with concentration.

Idk I think I’d be happy and awake regardless. Coke would probs be crazy to game on.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »