Forum

No TF2 Promode ?

Created 12th December 2011 @ 22:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Jakle

holy shit greg got some asshole responses, you guys are fags.
Also pls make it standard to whitelist unusuals, they are mighty annoying.

ijswezel

swimp

i can vouch for the effectiveness of green markers. i even took the time to colour myself in using one and fistfight random people for no reason and now due to my suddenly improved hitboxes those sluggish fools can’t hit me and ladies from all over want my fuck textures

feels good man

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Greg2fram

Finally, why are teams blue and red ? To see and differenciate people easily. If it wasn’t for this reason, we would have a brown terrorist against black police jacket. Now why are red people hard to see in front of a badlands rock and blue people in the sky ? The best way of seeing opponents is to color them in light green.

If you struggle that much with telling the difference between: red, blue and if you are actually firing at someone, I advise you to go see your optometrist.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from T0m

[…]

If you struggle that much with telling the difference between: red, blue and if you are actually firing at someone, I advise you to go see your optometrist.

btw tom has glasses AND A GREEN HIGHLIGHTER WHY WON’T YOU PEOPLE INVEST IN THEM.

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

^^ that’s funny, I like it

T0m, I think you should go to the optometrist because if you read again my post, I’m talking about seeing and differecing people. The difference between red and blue is hudge, so is between red and green or blue and green. But the most important point here is in fact seeing people. And the fastest possible. Because there is no alien jungle theme in TF2 maps, light green is easily seen.

Last edited by Greg2fram,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Sorry, I was busy trying to see red people front of a badlands rock and blue people in the sky

Tommeh

‹Con›

reply with funny joke 2bcool

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Greg2fram

But the most important point here is in fact seeing people. And the fastest possible. Because there is no alien jungle theme in TF2 maps, light green is easily seen.

You are trying to find a solution to something most people don’t consider a problem.

ups

Quoted from Greg2fram

Now why are red people hard to see in front of a badlands rock and blue people in the sky ? The best way of seeing opponents is to color them in light green.

I am trully sorry, but I simply couldn’t resist.

Quoted from kim

The fact that Valve does not do anything meaningful for the competitive community is what hurts the game. It wouldn’t even make the pub experience worse, in fact it would probably make it a lot more enjoyable as well. Why would balancing weapons to actually make them useful hurt the pub experience?

This isn’t true at all, as someone already mentioned before in the topic. Unless you mean supporting it by pumping a large amount of money into tf2’s development as a competitive e-sports title, in which case you should be punished heavily for your foolishness. This is still a game designed for pub play we are talking about,pub players are the focus here and I doubt Valve can really cater more to the competitive community.

Balancing the weapons will not do anything for us, as we play using an entirely different vanilla ruleset anyway, which will not change even if the weapons suddenly get balanced as 6v6 players will stick to the current unlock rules for the sake of a game being enjoyable to watch, easy to follow and would not revolve around item choice during a match.

That is also painfully obvious and I have no idea as to why I am typing this in.

Last edited by ups,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Greg2fram

^^ that’s funny, I like it

T0m, I think you should go to the optometrist because if you read again my post, I’m talking about seeing and differecing people. The difference between red and blue is hudge, so is between red and green or blue and green. But the most important point here is in fact seeing people. And the fastest possible. Because there is no alien jungle theme in TF2 maps, light green is easily seen.

this qould stop all the cool ninja plays, like demoman bush on blands! or most hiding spots for that matter.

green models are only legit in a 1v1 game

why am i trying to explain these things?

ups

Quoted from Sketch

[…]
why am i trying to explain these things?

Oh please, I was asking myself basically the same question first. Can I have a copyright on that message please?

That is also painfully obvious and I have no idea as to why I am typing this in.

Deux

Should take an old TF2 build which was stable with more fps and no freezing, make that Promod.

btw Brightskins is the way to go. Sure I can easily see the difference because I adjust my color settings in Nvidia control panel (higher color fidelity, lower contrast, more gamma) but all don’t know how to. They don’t have to be green, just brighter colors of what is allready there..

Last edited by Deux,

Scotteh

BLUBUF

As someone who is colourblind, the lack of green is the best fucking thing about TF2. Red and blue absolutely perfect for colourblind people, and it’s the main reason I play TF2 over every other fps. Fuck green.

atmo

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]
151 – 160 Hp for the medic would be nice, but I think a better solution would be lowering the full-charge bodyshot damage value to 145 or something.

3 x 145 = 435 = can’t headshot fully buffed heavies.

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

Quoted from Deux

Should take an old TF2 build which was stable with more fps and no freezing, make that Promod.

Yeah, it seems that a lot of people agree with this idea.

Can someone please explain how to have these bright colors ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »