Forum

No TF2 Promode ?

Created 12th December 2011 @ 22:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

AnimaL

This greg guy cracks me up! Keep going!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I like this. I’m always confused about whether I need to shoot the red OR the blue guys. If the enemy is always green I can never make that mistake again!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Green player models would lower the skill ceiling and we sure as hell do not want that!

jukebox

broder

Quoted from torden

and 151 hp for medic.

im off, cya

Si^

T2P
[PG]

give me all your address and I’ll send you green highlighters. I highly recommend them…

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Wait…I’m on this, just gotta double click the “improve hitboxes” tab and I’m done…

TFTrue?

Quoted from Greg2fram

“fuck textures”

I want fuck textures.

quik

vs
Fe |

if there will be smooth textures allowed, no need of green models imo :)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quick PoC: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594704696051441805/AB11C09E7886558E046583047635B7CAA9E15F6A/

Due to how color modulation works I can’t make it brighter.

boomeh

Tplay

who the fuck needs promode when u got TOURNAMENT MODE FUCK YEE)))

AnAkkk

Quoted from boomeh

who the fuck needs promode when u got TOURNAMENT MODE FUCK YEE)))

and radars!

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

and radars!

SAT.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Some guys here take a video game way to serious, just play the game and have fun. Stop trying to fix it because you can’t get as many frags as you wished you could.

kim

idd.

I don’t quite see the point in needing green models when you could just have fullbright team coloured models. It would just add confusion since this game isn’t like Warsow where everything team coloured on the map changes with the player model colour you assign that team.

Quoted from tSoodle

Promotion from Valve would help. Blizzard promotes the competitive scene alot on starcraft 2, where you see it the first thing you log in.

Quoted from dauk

[…]

Because sc2 is made to be competitive and tf2 is not?

The fact that Valve does not do anything meaningful for the competitive community is what hurts the game. It wouldn’t even make the pub experience worse, in fact it would probably make it a lot more enjoyable as well. Why would balancing weapons to actually make them useful hurt the pub experience?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »