Forum

No TF2 Promode ?

Created 12th December 2011 @ 22:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

My question is pretty simple (maybe stupid ?) : Why is there no TF2 promode to play competition on ? I mean ok, we dont have a lot to change to actual TF2, but anyway… we could do it without asking Valve !
What could we change ? Maybe green models, no hats, better hitboxes… maybe would it make our game more serious-looking and attract some players, sponsors !

I asking it but i dont know at all how to do a mode and i surely can’t.

Last edited by Greg2fram,

Netsky

yet an other step to separate us from the pubbers? Nah I don’t see why we would need it tbh. Atm we have what we need. Maybe you could add some hats.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Greg2fram

green models

No.

Quoted from Greg2fram

no hats

Can be done with whitelists.

Quoted from Greg2fram

better hitboxes

Oh yes, because this just magically happens when you create a promod.

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

I want green models.

Skyride

DUCS

Well you go fucking make it then.

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

Keep cool, it was a question, not a request…

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Greg2fram

I want green models.

I use a high lighter on my screen to make everything green. I highly recommend it.

Last edited by Si^,

Linus

[d¿s]

why would you need green models, please dont tell me you have trouble telling classes/teams apart in tf2 :D

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

Sometimes we dont immediatly see the opponent, for example when he is in front of a wall, the sky… Why are the snow maps shit to play ?

And yes, you won’t have anymore to know your team color, cause you’ll only have to shoot to the green ones :D

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Greg2fram

Sometimes we dont immediatly see the opponent, for example when he is in front of a wall, the sky… Why are the snow maps shit to play ?

Well, I personally had no problems picking out red and blue from white. Is this seriously what everyones issue with snow maps is?

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from Greg2fram

maybe would it make our game more serious-looking and attract some players, sponsors !.

ahahha

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Yep, the rason for quakes success is green men. You heard it here first folks!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from MIndYe

Yep, the rason for quakes success is green men. You heard it here first folks!

COD4 was popular, and it had a green box, then it slowly got more and more brown (and unpopular) as the series went on… you can’t explain that.

torden

broder
syster

Hehe, that’s some angry messages to a mere suggestion :p

I’d love to see better hitboxes, proper damage detection for rockets (none of that stupid 1cm ledge thingi), more fps, smoothed textures (or no texture), class based spawn locations and 151 hp for medic.

Extremer

na lowe m8

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »