Forum

TF2 Update

Created 30th November 2011 @ 00:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Hat

the question is why would you want to get 400fps on 120hz monitors…..

To be one of the cool kids, obviously ;)

Btw, I’m playing on a 3 years old notebook connected to an external 20″ monitor and I’m using windowed mode AND I didn’t update my drivers in ages = worst setup possible yet I still get the full fps_max value (120) most of the time with the lowest framerate being around 80 fps.
So WTF are you guys with your nerd-spaceships even whining about?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Hat

400 flippers look amazing on screens that can do 120 huzzahs. If you haven’t witnessed it yet…well, that’s your bad really.

Stop madding on people with better flippers than you, just because your huzzah isn’t up to it, god.

Quoted from broesel

nerd-spaceships

New favourite phrase right there.

Last edited by Monkeh,

rtan

-9w-

uggghh with no previous problems of this ‘jitter’ or ‘freezing’ bug people have been having, I seem to have been afflicted after the few updates in the past 3 days.

sigh

Sketch

MM

Pfffft shitters with your 400 fps. I’ve managed 500 stable at mid on blands. And tops out at 1600 fps in lobby. Love this update. Wonder what I will get with Chris new high frames?

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Hat

so you can see faster

weren’t demos supposed to be less breakable now

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Sketch

Pfffft shitters with your 400 fps. I’ve managed 500 stable at mid on blands. And tops out at 1600 fps in lobby. Love this update. Wonder what I will get with Chris new high frames?

http://i.imgur.com/LNjT6.gif

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from broesel

[…]
To be one of the cool kids, obviously ;)

Btw, I’m playing on a 3 years old notebook connected to an external 20″ monitor and I’m using windowed mode AND I didn’t update my drivers in ages = worst setup possible yet I still get the full fps_max value (120) most of the time with the lowest framerate being around 80 fps.
So WTF are you guys with your nerd-spaceships even whining about?

You were lucky! WE had to get up 3 hours before we went to sleep, clean the lake, then work 28 hours at the mill and when we got home our father would beat us to sleep with a hammer.

But seriously, “nerd-spaceships” was pretty funny =)

Adel

Üb

Aha, so *this* is why instead of (as formerly) recovering fairly smoothly from the freezes/jitters that crop up several times a game, now my game gets stuck in the background and has to be restarted. Alt-tab improvement indeed.

Good to know.

Quoted from Nmx

Getting a freeze 3-4 sec, then getting auto alt tabbed, can’t tab back in, can walk around in the game, hear myself shooting, others see me moving.

GG, happens every 30 mins or so, random time

And I thought it was just me.

Last edited by Adel,

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]weren’t demos supposed to be less breakable now

can’t play demos or replays at all now :( all the players just sit in their spawn position and shoot/jump when they shoot be, without moving..

Getting a freeze 3-4 sec, then getting auto alt tabbed, can’t tab back in, can walk around in the game, hear myself shooting, others see me moving.

this happens to me too? and when i check tf2 forum i find nothing about bug issues, it’s all about hats and 13 year olds with stupid ideas.

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Sacrilege

this happens to me too? and when i check tf2 forum i find nothing about bug issues, it’s all about hats and 13 year olds with stupid ideas.

god the steam forums are such an awful depressing place

Deux

I vote for a TF2 promod

Adel

Üb

Quoted from Adel

Aha, so *this* is why instead of (as formerly) recovering fairly smoothly from the freezes/jitters that crop up several times a game, now my game gets stuck in the background and has to be restarted. Alt-tab improvement indeed.

Good to know.

[…]

And I thought it was just me.

Sooo, I take it no magical solutions for this have been discovered yet? ‘Tis pissing me off more than a little… 5 crashes in one pcw today

not using any dxlevel in launch options btw

Califax

dyn.

– Updated cp_gullywash_final1
Removed ladders that looked like they could be climbed

Are they freaking kidding?

wrock

vier

Quoted from Califax

[…]

Are they freaking kidding?

wow -.-