Forum

SKILL POLICE appreciation topic.

Created 24th November 2011 @ 02:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Jamal

Quoted from SKILL POLICE

[…]

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/5/128807785881203426.jpg

Also apparently the etf2l admins are already hard at work deleting my posts. Perhaps they should consider the fact that not everyone is special and not every comment has to be positive. There is a difference between flaming and an honest critical opinion.

Aslo from what I have seen, your “honest critical opinion” is based on only subjects previous teams, am I right?

Last edited by Jamal,

tay

repost on my topic i didnt get too see it

SKILL POLICE

Quoted from Jamal

[…]
Aslo from what I have saw, your “honest critical opinion” is based on only subjects previous teams, am I right?

No, but its a large factor.

Take yourself for example. the last time you played actively in a team was over a year ago and it was mid div4. If you went and made a thread saying you were looking for a div1/2 team, i’d jump on that. You havent played actively in over a year and even when you did your previous team was 2 or 3 divisions below that.

Some people are good without much experience. they are a miniscule minority.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from SKILL POLICE

Also apparently the etf2l admins are already hard at work deleting my posts.

So opinionated, yet so uninformed! :D

Nobody deleted your posts – they were caught by the spam filter for whatever reason.

octochris

(0v0)

I restored your posts, nobody deleted them, just our spam filter being stupid.

Jamal

Quoted from SKILL POLICE

[…]

Take yourself for example. the last time you played actively in a team was over a year ago and it was mid div4. If you went and made a thread saying you were looking for a div1/2 team, i’d jump on that. You havent played actively in over a year and even when you did your previous team was 2 or 3 divisions below that.

Fair enough.

doks

Quoted from SKILL POLICE

[…]

#1 etf2l is not the only league.
#2 you can play every day 6v6 vs high enemies without being active on etf2l.
problem?

Although I understand and like your point, I don`t think you are, or should be ETF2L skill police judge. Who are you? What experience do you have? Are you objective and skillful enough to judge other people`s skill?

Also, the problem is- you can tell peeps in recruitment threads they are skill fakers etc, but it won`t change anything. Some people will definitely applaud you, but in the end those guys/girls still need to pass their trials. To be honest, every good and smart leader will notice if their possible trialists is skill faking or not.

evokje

WiK?

SKILL POLICE = DJC? :))))

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from doks

[…]

#1 etf2l is not the only league.
#2 you can play every day 6v6 vs high enemies without being active on etf2l.
problem?

There’s a difference between playing well in a double mix at 1am and playing well in an official setting.

Not only that but some peoples posts he’s commenting on, like Tay, literally have no experience even in a team at points and his div2/1 experience is pretty much based on fuck all.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from evokje

SKILL POLICE = DJC? :))))

djc is currently too hungover for this.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Needs more, I’m enjoying these.

Dummy

doks dont take it too seriously, its just intended for amusement

Plus, while skill police was typing, djc was playing a doublemix with us after drinking a bottle of whisky and a bottle of vodka. He had trouble breathing never mind typing

Skill police also didn’t give askior a rating, just typed official rating

doks

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

There’s a difference between playing well in a double mix at 1am and playing well in an official setting.

Not only that but some peoples posts he’s commenting on, like Tay, literally have no experience even in a team at points and his div2/1 experience is pretty much based on fuck all.

so have people really become that lazy/retarded they cant tell that from his etf2l profile for themselves? do we need some troll to spam rec posts ?

and yeah i get that its fun for some but at the same time it might ruin a players chance to get even trialed at all :)

Last edited by doks,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »