Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=1378

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

With gravelpit scheduled for tonight and obscure on Thursday I might make some changes to those rounds, but with only 25/64 teams signed up I can afford to remove one round entirely anyway.

So at the moment it looks like only gully needs to be played tonight (which in turn gives a little room on scheduling tonight), unless 8 teams sign up with their steamids all in check in the next 7 hours. Obscure on Thursday will probably be changed to one of granlands.

droso

o/

Can’t we play 3/4 rounds tonight?

I mean, what’s the point of playing only one map? We didn’t schedule games tonight because we thought we’d be playing that cup all night…

Last edited by droso,

When will the teams know their opponents? I suspect 5 mins before start right? :)

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

When will the teams know their opponents? I suspect 5 mins before start right? :)

First match is at 20CET, I’ll get home around 18CET so some time in between.

I’m still considering tonight’s schedule, but I think it’s easier for everyone to go with less maps tonight and the same schedule for the rest rather than 2 maps tonight and then the quarter + semis on Thursday. Let me know what you guys think about that.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from droso

Can’t we play 3/4 rounds tonight?

We have a game at 21.30 CET so if you do we won’t play, I only signed up for the community, usually we wouldn’t do 2 officials in 1 night.

Comics

NN
.pt

Agree it will be easier to have only 1 map today

Spike Himself

TC

Frankly I don’t see the issue. If we play 2 maps, we play 2 maps; if we play 1 map, we play 1 map and get a pcw afterwards..

torden

broder
syster

Stop whining about tiny details, sign up, play, and have fun.

I’d love to sign up but I doubt I can get my six to sign up/add on ESH in time.
Can I sign up with 6 random players that have their steamid added and play with the actual players in my team as ‘mercs’?

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

Comics

NN
.pt

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

I’d love to sign up but I doubt I can get my six to sign up/add on ESH in time.
Can I sign up with 6 random players that have their steamid added and play with the actual players in my team as ‘mercs’?

In my opinion It should be possible, but it isn’t, at least the rules say that only 1 merc is allowed and is has to be approved.

I too would like to see this change because its a pain. It would be easier the way alberts cup’s are arranged.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Too many officials to catch up on :D

Dummy

not hard to sign up if everybodys online!

TucE

tR67
KUKKO!

Half of attending teams are from prem/d1, so where the fuk is all div6-3 teams when they are needed to fill these cups?

Dummy

Quoted from TucE

Half of attending teams are from prem/d1, so where the fuk is all div6-3 teams when they are needed to fill these cups?

busy with S10 and aware they cant possibly win, so they dont bother

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »