Forum

Manniversary Update 13/10/2011

Created 13th October 2011 @ 20:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from droso

[…]

Should we play our upcoming games on gullywash_final1 or gullywash_pro then?

keep _pro, dont really think the dropdown on mid will work. gullywash mid already has so many routes to choose from. the dropdown will probably only randomize the play on mid since it will add another straight flanking-entry. eventually people will recognize its potential and start to cover it which will result in a more defensive game, making gullywash more stale (i like the map a lot but the amount of chokepoints already makes it slow and defensive).

so keep the mid as it is since it works nicely imo !

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

+back still reduces speed by 10%

probably got baited though

wait, so what I felt last night was true then? it really has changed the speed of things?

Quoted from droso

[…]

Should we play our upcoming games on gullywash_final1 or gullywash_pro then?

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]

keep _pro, dont really think the dropdown on mid will work. gullywash mid already has so many routes to choose from. the dropdown will probably only randomize the play on mid since it will add another straight flanking-entry. eventually people will recognize its potential and start to cover it which will result in a more defensive game, making gullywash more stale (i like the map a lot but the amount of chokepoints already makes it slow and defensive).

You are allowed to play cp_gullywash_final1 if both teams agree on it.

dauk

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]

pushing from 2nd to mid was really hard if enemy was defensive. Also gullywash is more like gravel so there are not that many face to face battles but more spam battle who will win the ground, so extra route in this style wont harm anyone.

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from hans

[…]

Something sounded off, but I liked it so much I had to try and fix it… Probably a complete failure :D

You’re right I’ve edited the original… I also felt there was something wrong. Thanks :)

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from xiuxiu

[…]gullywash mid already has so many routes to choose from.

2?

AnimaL

Quoted from GangsterAlgot

– Server frame rate is now based on the tickrate of the active Source mod, not the fps_max convar

chris, does this mean we wont see server fps drops and never know if its server lagging or other clients fault?!

Wabbeh

Widowmaker looks pretty OP now, 60 metal per shot meant with good aim you could fire indefinitely, now with 30 metal the margin for error is so much less.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Damn valve. Crouch jump script makes your screen shake like crazy.

AnimaL

Quoted from MIndYe

but thats good, maybe kiddies with scripts will learn to play

grimbar

Quoted from MIndYe

nope.avi

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]but thats good, maybe kiddies with scripts will learn to play

clearly mad http://imgur.com/gallery/zrKCV

Last edited by grimbar,

dougiie

CotC

loadout / store still down :”(

Quoted from wer

[…]2?

Hey, don’t you go all math on him.

grimbar

Quoted from wer

[…]2?

Careful with this “arithmetic bullshit” (couldn’t resist)

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from wer

[…]2?

I count 6. talking about “rollouts” intended for scouts tho since the dropdown is most likely meant for scouts, isn’t it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »