Forum

New update - Holy cow!

Created 3rd February 2009 @ 01:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »

light

shotgun xhair is fine, only problem with the rocketlauncher xhair is that it is poorly alligned. What are the new ones like? With the old you can be pointing thru a window yet hit the fucking wall cos rocket comes from the side;/

antyjc

2ne1

AHHHH. can’t wait to get home :3

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I… Jizzed in my pants. :O Custom crosshairs ftw.

reggin

FoF

Words cannot describe how fucking happy I am

Puppets

imo the custom + – hair is a lot usefull for the soldier .. i really didnt like the old one … and new colors are pown … PINK

ulv

h.
Liero

holy crap!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Great update, although shame they didnt reduce soldier self damage back to its original levels and nerf the demoman. But still, its the best patch aimed at us, the competitive gamer, yet.

Norrland3000

awesome update!

I wanna quit work and go home!

byte

I suppose they should give a soldier grenades and infinite health too aye Fragga?

Aye wp to Valve, did say about 3 weeks ago they would listen to us…and i’m glad valve have done it rather than someone in the community.

Cheers

Byte

Riemu

element //

im stunned and totally blown away

holy crap

Wiiking

reimu get ur heavy skillz up and running again :P

RaCio

GoT²

I might run some tests with tf_damage_disablespread and list the damage. Looks pretty interesting.

However the damage range deduction to 10% is already extremely awesome. It gets rid of the bs damage ranges on the sniper rifle, nades and melee weapons while not touching the balance.

EDIT: seems like the damage range on those weapons was 34% pre-patch (valve’s idea of +-25% is pretty big :p), makes me wonder what they are now, probably not 10%.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

fucking awesome

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

This update is truly great, and showing that Valve may even care about us.

I think more significantly though, this is the start of TF2 becoming more competitive. Finally we’re getting updates that make this game more suitable for serious play – all we need now are more LANs, and TF2 is actually getting somewhere.

n1 Valve, you’ve re-earned my respect.

light

oh riemu, shouldnt you be working?!?!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »