Sorry, I can’t help myself

atomic-

omg, he’s shit

wampee

everyone can Jh on pubs..
( not me,idk how to sniper rifle )

Last edited by wampee,

Bonkers

that 2nd video…..nice tracking through walls.

Blooddrunk

Nein

hes jumping around like someone on lsd = headache :(

Tawks

:o

I wanna trial this sniper and pick him up and go straight to prem.

Last edited by Tawks,

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

He has headshots when he isn’t even aiming on the head…
Then again, his initial ‘aim’ without zooming is already really close to the enemies so it’s fairly easy from that point to headshot.

The video only demonstrates how bad hitboxes can be imo:/

dwarff

ZADROT EBANIY
HACKERS EVERYWHERE

Last edited by dwarff,

My grammar/spelling is shit; but this made me lol.
Good read, sir.

(also obvious hacker. Nobody should be able to hit people that have such godlike dodging and not-walking-in-straight-lines skills.)

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

ijswezel

swimp

these videos would have been a hell of a lot easier to watch if the person playing wasn’t using his mouse on a water bed

now if you’ll excuse me i have to go realign my eyeballs

Pendji

So basicly a pubber who spent 2k hours playing sniper with an obscure way of aiming with a server case of parkinson? AA material.

Link!

.:ne:.

cool nickname, troll

SteveyJJ

CoWC

His review of TF2. It hurts.

“This was a fantastic game during the first 2 years, but was gradually destroyed with the introduction of a ridiculous amount of weapons, items, hats and trading system that Valve have recently introduced in attempt to capitalize, but in doing so have ultimately obliterated the game’s balance and in affect turned this game into a hybrid RPG.

Despite this game now being free, I would recommend you give this a miss. This game is now past its prime and there are far better, balanced, free to play shooters out there waiting for you to play, for example: Quake Live”

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from SteveyJJ

His review of TF2. It hurts.

“This was a fantastic game during the first 2 years, but was gradually destroyed with the introduction of a ridiculous amount of weapons, items, hats and trading system that Valve have recently introduced in attempt to capitalize, but in doing so have ultimately obliterated the game’s balance and in affect turned this game into a hybrid RPG.

Despite this game now being free, I would recommend you give this a miss. This game is now past its prime and there are far better, balanced, free to play shooters out there waiting for you to play, for example: Quake Live”

he was right about the first part

Tawks

TF2 is dead. Long live TF2!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »