Forum

New Maps - Testing

Created 2nd October 2011 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I personally want to try out some new maps, partly cos I am bored of playing Badlands 24/7 and partly cos I want to make maps as good as possible, as it is hard for map editors to get good feedback.

So what I am proposing is that we do double mixes whenever we can on only new or incomplete maps, possibly starting with cp_Croissant, because why not.

What is needed is:

-People who want to play new maps

-People who have time after normal playing hours

-A server that can have new maps upload

-STV would be useful for map editors

Post here if interested and we can try and get this started. Here is group to make things easier: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/etf2lmaptesters

vani

Bully

Im up for playing old maps that arent played anymore, freight_final1 and bazillion in particular. Ofc up for trying new stuff aswell

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I’d love to take part in this. I still haven’t played the new Obscure because people whine and refuse to play it.

choiie

keso

Quoted from vani

Im up for playing old maps that arent played anymore, freight_final1 and bazillion in particular. Ofc up for trying new stuff aswell

gtfo

also hokai

If you’re up for playing tonight I’d love trying out the first version of my new map quay: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2447457/cp_quay_a1.bsp.bz2

Chat me if you wanna play it tonight.

Tornf4lk

cc//

I’m up for playing. usually still up after scrim time. our team has a server that I could get maps uploaded to if I ask for it..

atmo

chojje it seems like a cool map, but I don’t like dying in the water outside spawn :( make it nice so you can swim with fishies

choiie

keso

Quoted from atmo

chojje it seems like a cool map, but I don’t like dying in the water outside spawn :( make it nice so you can swim with fishies

Yeah that’s been changed for a2 ^^

ash

(Legend)
:D

Get a steam group started, just do announcements when you want to start playing, should make it at least easier.

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

I don’t mind getting late night double mixes together for the sake of map testing. I used to do this stuff for Grack so I have a few people on my friends list who’d be willing to play on it and give feedback afterwards as well.

Obviously with it being in-season and also in-term for some, they maybe a lot fewer and further between than what they used to be. Anyway, I can offer a server w/ fast download if you can be bothered providing a mumble. ;)

I’m usually on IRC idling in #VanillaTV mostly and of course on Steam. :P

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/etf2lmaptesters

there is a group, updated OP as well.

I *love* testing new/unplayed maps. And usually available after scrim times/after I come home drunk

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

lol, had this idea yesterday night! (making a maptest doublemix group). Get out of my head Crashsite!!

Joining the group obv :3 … I love playing new maps. GTFO with old maps.

archy

I really like this movement.

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

hit me up!

This was/is/will be brilliant

+ cp_sneis tomorow, pretty please

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »