Forum

Interesting Server-Offer

Created 8th September 2011 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Ripple

Last weeks I was trying to get a sponsor for our team and while doing it i contacted gameplayservers.com if they wanted to supply us with servers.
For now all I could achieve are those discount codes everyone can use with some really cheap bargains. Don’t know if anyone needs servers, but this is great imo.

32 Slot-Servers, £12 per month for life-time (until you cancel ofc) for ANY GAME http://www.gameplayservers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=148 you choose -> Discount Code (no troll): RPL12-4-life
You can also use the servers as private servers, they’re 500FPS and everyone knows that everything above is a scam anyway (valve said that).

30% on any Warserver-Package, ANY GAME, even on the £5 one for life. -> http://www.gameplayservers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=128!
Discount Code: RPL12-4-LIFE

That’s all they gave us, they also allowed us to share it to the public, imo it’s still a great offer and some of you might consider it.

btw:
1. watch the capital letters, codes must be used EXACTLY as posted above.
2. this isn’t a referral code, i don’t get anything for sharing it with you, it’s just because i’m a lovely guy.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, THE CODES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ONE WEEK
cheers

Last edited by Ripple,

Martn

Deja Vu? it felt like i have read this before.

wampee

cool :D

Ripple

i’ve read things like that before aswell Martn, no need to purchase anything. Still it’s a good offer that’s why i wanted to share it.

AnimaL

was this the same company that made the server cup??! if so, those servers were rubbish, over 2x the ping i usually have in europe and server fps kept droping under 20fps…

Ripple

they’re sponsoring pixelpickup, and imo they’re running well. But yes, at the cup few months ago some of the servers were bad. Pickup runs well though.

Skyride

DUCS

We had servers from them for Pixel Pickup for a while. Literally got several complaints a day about them.

edit: Actually Ripple, we’re sponsored by Multiplay now. Have been for about a month.

Last edited by Skyride,

AnimaL

pixelpickup atm is run on multiplay servers (which are rubbish bcs they restart) but if u pay 2.50quid/month (using 50% discount code) they are fine and dandy… 250fps stable, crashes maybe 1-2 times per week

Last edited by AnimaL,

Ripple

i don’t know skyride :) last time i played it was that message in the chat. As i said, i don’t really give a fuck, i just posted that code if someone needs it, to share it with you. :)

can’t judge on the performance. At this tournament one server was bad, the others worked pretty well for us. But i mean 4 pounds for 13 slots tf2 server with 500 FPS sounds like worth a try for me.

We have 2 servers already, i thought about the possibility of getting a company that covers all of our squads – that didn’t work so i just gave you the result of my talkings to them (the codes) :)

Last edited by Ripple,

Skyride

DUCS

Ye I mean for £4/month, you can’t really argue. It’s just that having run a server company myself, I know what you have to do to get things that cheap and still make a profit, and you’ll never be able to offer decent servers.

Ripple

imo it’s more an offer because they’re a quite new company. To get more people, i don’t think they profit from giving away 32 slot-servers for 12 Pounds.

they expect more people to buy things after more people use their products, like for example with the iPhone. One had it, now everyone does – or similar to this.

As i can only repeat myself, it sounds like a good offer i wanted to share :D

atmo

I have a quad core vps with 1.2gb of ram in manchester for £3 a month.

Ripple

can you share it, so everyone gets one for 3 pounds? :D

atmo

It was a special deal :D

Ripple

well ye, that’s really a bargain :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »