Forum

La Creme de La Creme Scouts, Where are They??

Created 6th September 2011 @ 18:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

Quoted from stvv

skinnie, wltrs, quad

:)

He’s asking for upcoming players who aren’t quite there yet, not people who are there already. :p

sweiny

trick17

Keeper. he’s the best

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

He’s asking for upcoming players who aren’t quite there yet, not people who are there already. :p

okaj

well quad is still in there ))))))))))))))
i guess then – nvc is boss, shocky, cant really think:o, i’d say greg but i already rate him top ;[

droso

o/

Quoted from smziii

@ dRoSo You mad, bro?

you still mad cuz i once said that you not prem after you ragequitted a mid- mix with zero points after 10 mins?(onclass btw)

Haha, not sure if trolling or stupid.

On topic, prozak (that guy could make it to the top 5 easily) and Fadestep.

Last edited by droso,

Quoted from droso

[…]
On topic, prozak (that guy could make it to the top 5 easily)

Maybe when he starts talking. :DD

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

antyjc

2ne1

swifty origo minimoose. best players eu.

longas

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

There arelots of talented spanish players that are under rated. Mikorz comes to mind, no0ne as well has very very good death match.

idd, Sikopata as demo and santo as soldier are some examples. Also I forgot to name ashi (ashigiki), he is a really intelligent scout, shame he hasn’t enough time to play.

Last edited by longas,

ProZaK

syster

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Maybe when he starts talking. :DD

lol

Freeflow

бекон

Quoted from atmo

[…]

Who are you thinking of when you say there used to be top level scouts but isn’t now? Can you name some examples of who was top level? Shintaz? Yz50?

Jh-Shintaz
Enigma-Carnage
Bybben-Rebeli

qnx

lala

BERSERKER

Edd

T2P

stvv olives when serious
poxie
nmx

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Having played scout for about 2 years, I eventually decided that so long as you can aim, you can play in any division with half your brain missing, frankly. There are loads of good scouts out there, just give the guys from lower divs a chance.

Or maybe I’m just bitter cause I can’t aim ))

kurt

trick17
trick17

Quoted from sweiny

Keeper. he’s the best

stvv

WUL

Quoted from longas

[…]
quoteception

i agree, there’s a few Spanish teams that are really good and deserve more attention, such as ace of spades :)

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from longas

[…]

idd, Sikopata as demo and santo as soldier are some examples. Also I forgot to name ashi (ashigiki), he is a really intelligent scout, shame he hasn’t enough time to play.

Is sikopata a massive dick or something? For like 3 years he’s been the best spanish prospect yet he’s never been in any of the strong spanish teams.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »