join in and hf

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Autoaimman

Yay now im in AA ;DDDDD

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Jh

fascinating shin, fascinating.

people bitched cos it was hard to get in.
bs said “man, people think we’re faggots cos we wont let them in”
bs ships 9 invites, people bitch cos some susp players get in.
shin msgs jh to check this thread out.
he does.
he replies with an incoherent msg.

-aa- is a group of kickass nerdslayers. always has been. always will. just chill.

fwiw the most talented players in -aa- are 32 and fitz. both my invites roflollololl

me and roy are re opening -NA-.
you’re not getting an invite you douche.

basH.

hf

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Can I join >-AA-> ?

sure you can :

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Autoaimman

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Can I join >-AA-> ?

If it was up to me >-AA-> would be shut down and instead would be an FF63 appreciation society with temples, statues, and worship rituals.

Unfortunately people let Swifty be in charge of something :D

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from atmo

Any American should be allowed in AA automatically.

(dohoho current affairs)

:D

Mr. G - String

DStS

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

Yay now im in AA ;DDDDD

autoaim heavy?

Croogah

I played a lobby with him today, I though -AA- was some other clan cuz he was bad but after someone mentioned Jh he said “ye i know im in the -AA- clan with him”

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Some “Luxor” guy on MGE tonight was being a absolute arrogant cockhead, didn’t realise that the groups name was being dragged through the mud by people like him that much.

Shame really, -AA- used to mean something imo.

vani

Bully

Quoted from Enef

Some “Luxor” guy on MGE tonight was being a absolute arrogant cockhead, didn’t realise that the groups name was being dragged through the mud by people like him that much.

Shame really, -AA- used to mean something imo.

Luxor is a 14 year old scammer scandi kid with a blatant wallhack and some kind of aim assistance. God I even remeber playing public in 2009 and that guy joins and start to trash talk people :D The times Im unfortunate to meet him on pubs hes 24/7 bragging about how he got into -AA- and yes sadly, people like this drags shit into the mud. -AA- do have sick talents, but more than 50% are “meh” imo.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

If it was up to me >-AA-> would be shut down and instead would be an FF63 appreciation society with temples, statues, and worship rituals.

Unfortunately people let Swifty be in charge of something :D

I’m taking this suggestion under advisement.

I have also promoted you.

Good Day
>-AA-> management.

Last edited by Swifty,

instag1b

Panda

dodgydogman is just mad cos he lost a sniper 1v1 vs luxor.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i know nothing about the real oldschool AA but wasnt it just Jh and some random pub gamer and thats it, did they ever even invite another person?

AnimaL

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i know nothing about the real oldschool AA but wasnt it just Jh and some random pub gamer and thats it, did they ever even invite another person?

bloodsire should punch u in yo face right now for that comment

Last edited by AnimaL,

U

[1A]

h8rs gonna h8. Bloodsire is looking into that whole luxor thing. What brought me into playing this game was Auto Aim the movie itself. It’d be great if i was in it, but its much better if you deserve it.

demsii

EPA

Who the fuck is Luxor really? Jesus.

And who cares about e-penis groups? No one gave a shit in tfc and no one should give a shit in tf2. If someone feels better about himself or herself ‘cuz of some tag, congrats. Less QQ, more pewpew.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »