Forum

Lol@-AA-

Created 7th August 2011 @ 20:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

I know nobody, anyone wants my autograph?

Vince

BiG

Quoted from rytis

I want it.

Quoted from rytis

You know Vetle. He’s easily the best T. Hawk in Norway.

U

[1A]

TBH -AA- started from tfc and they have a shit load of insane snipers from tfc. But TF2 wise, there are very few good snipers in that group like thirty-two, sheep, fitz, gidion, helberg, flippy, blood and jh. Those are the only snipers i know in auto aim that are better than me. Others are just friends with bloodsire in NA invite tf2. And some are over-rated snipers. But all in all its just a steam group. =)

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from U

TBH -AA- started from tfc and they have a shit load of insane snipers from tfc. But TF2 wise, there are very few good snipers in that group like thirty-two, sheep, fitz, gidion, helberg, flippy, blood and jh. Those are the only snipers i know in auto aim that are better than me. Others are just friends with bloodsire in NA invite tf2. And some are over-rated snipers. But all in all its just a steam group. =)

i am overrated

U

[1A]

Oh yea, you are too <3

WLL

Quoted from decap

10:38 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: so
10:39 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: as you can see in my name i totally raped today and achieved my only target in tf2
10:39 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: and i want to ask you if your interested to make the 2nd OFFICAL tf2 Auto Aim 2 Movie
10:39 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: :x
10:39 a.m. – decap: haha
10:39 a.m. – decap: jh already tried that like a year ago
10:39 a.m. – decap: no thx
10:39 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: and why?
10:39 a.m. – decap: also u wouldnt get any demos
10:40 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: its not abotu sire or jh
10:40 a.m. – vier ° yin-AA-: its about the new kids on the block
10:40 a.m. – decap: then definately not

rofl

pr3d

Quoted from U

+1

Last edited by pr3d,

basH.

hf

guys !

the awesome -AA- is public now !

join in and hf

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Autoaimman

It was a cold autumn night and Epsilon had just got home from a great i40 final. There were good times, there were bad times, but no matter what happened, Shintaz stuck through it with his team. He saw an increasing rate of roster changes everywhere and slowly watched as TF2 began to crumble.

As soon as Shintaz got home from i40, he felt a warm feeling of relief. He knew that he had just participated in one of the closest and most atmospheric finals there ever will be in the history of Team Fortress 2. He didn’t want to blow his own trumpet just yet, so decided to turn his PC on and look at the comments.
“Wow, what a great final! Thanks Diggy and Epsilon!”
“Amazing! If only Darn wasn’t such a showboating asshat…”
“Breathtakingly spanking great finals. Shintaz’s spy moves were brilliant.”
*echo* spy moves were brilliant… brilliant… *fade*

With a grin on his face, Shintaz awaited the congratulatory praise from his peers. It was, admittedly, amazing to meet his comrades face to face. Wai, the party animal who sucks at Worms Armageddon. Jh, the muscular nerd who speaks American unless he’s drunk. F2, the airneedling medic who began shouting down his microphone in the finals. Cube, the excited pole who never did make his phenominal finals airshot. Extremer, the demoman of all demomen. And, he also loved meeting everybody from the TF2 community, from Skyride to Enef to Gubbins.

After having declined Jh’s generous offer of joining -AA-, Shintaz knew that, after such a remarkable display of spy luck that he would instantly get hit up by all the major public spy groups. His name would be in lights and his reputation would forever be increased as he imagined himself hugging his monitor as his name was added to the “Official OMG 1337 #1 spai gr00p!!1”.

Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days. Days into weeks, and weeks into more weeks. He began to wonder if anybody from his favourite spy groups had seen the finals.
They had.
They weren’t impressed.
They tutted at his performance as he ran over stickies which could’ve been detonated at any time.
They tutted at the fact he ran right in front of several people to meet his targets.
They tutted at the fact that he just wasn’t a good spy…

Then, Shintaz noticed something. Groups don’t mean shit.
The end.

(Jh may not have invited Shintaz to join -AA-)

Last edited by Shintaz,

Jh

Hey dats!

fascinating shin, fascinating.

people bitched cos it was hard to get in.
bs said “man, people think we’re faggots cos we wont let them in”
bs ships 9 invites, people bitch cos some susp players get in.
shin msgs jh to check this thread out.
he does.
he replies with an incoherent msg.

-aa- is a group of kickass nerdslayers. always has been. always will. just chill.

fwiw the most talented players in -aa- are 32 and fitz. both my invites roflollololl

AnimaL

Quoted from Jh

fwiw the most talented players in -aa- are 32 and fitz. both my invites roflollololl

word

yin

Quoted from Jh

fascinating shin, fascinating.

people bitched cos it was hard to get in.
bs said “man, people think we’re faggots cos we wont let them in”
bs ships 9 invites, people bitch cos some susp players get in.
shin msgs jh to check this thread out.
he does.
he replies with an incoherent msg.

-aa- is a group of kickass nerdslayers. always has been. always will. just chill.

that plus thx to decap he showed that you have to save every chatlog you write with somebody.

dont get the point of this thread and why everyone is making so many minds on this if you dont care why you respond in that thread then lol at this community nice change you’ve doen the past 1,5 years.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from CommanderX

If i remember right, isn’t it invite only? Abd if you ask to join it is an auto reject.

Can I join >-AA-> ?

atmo

Any American should be allowed in AA automatically.

(dohoho current affairs)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »