Forum

new update, quake lawnchair!

Created 4th August 2011 @ 01:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Sketch

Surely if there is an attribute to shoot centered now that means we can fix normal rl? Wooooh!
also this should be allowed in vanilla, because its technically more vanilla than any other weapon in tf2 :D

Yes I went there:D.

I am with you on this one. FREE THE ORIGINAL!

Quoted from Biohazard

How do I acquire one? Promo or drop?

Rumor has it you can only get it at Quakecon, which would make me rage.

ashkan

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Rumor has it you can only get it at Quakecon, which would make me rage.

I haven’t read the theories, but I would expect it to be more than that. To me, it seems most likely that it’s attainable through drops or the store (at least after a couple of days), whilst Genuine versions are handed out as soon as possible through QuakeCon.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

yeah, i agree with Ashkan here. They’ve gone the route of even making exclusive weapons and hats craftable recently eventually. As long as you have the items to craft them.

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I haven’t read the theories, but I would expect it to be more than that. To me, it seems most likely that it’s attainable through drops or the store (at least after a couple of days), whilst Genuine versions are handed out as soon as possible through QuakeCon.

That is what I’m hoping (and counting) on as well.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from smziii

replace all tf2 weapons with quake weapons!!!!

sniper = rail
soldier = launcher
demo = plasma + nades for spam
scout = shotgun
medic = lightning
spy = gauntlet
heavy = tuned machine gun …

Maybe just play Quake instead.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

RL centered = heaven. Finally I can actually hit things in TF2 too. ;D

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

if it is only availible @ quakecon it would be the most expensive item ever @ tf2

kim

idd.

pretty sure all these promos will come with the quakecon 2011 pack

MNM

RUN!

Quoted from Sketch

Surely if there is an attribute to shoot centered now that means we can fix normal rl? Wooooh!

Would that fit with it’s viewmodels though?

dougiie

CotC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UlrOLlFpgo

video of it! something just doesn’t look right though, out of proportion or something I dunno

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from dougiie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UlrOLlFpgo

video of it! something just doesn’t look right though, out of proportion or something I dunno

seems like the rocket still is fired from the upper right.

XO -

Just asking how do you get those weapons because I own brink and quake, will i get them in next update or are they random drops ?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from XO -

Just asking how do you get those weapons because I own brink and quake, will i get them in next update or are they random drops ?

^ read everything above. gosh dangit

sgN^

TKN

Is this legit?

Last edited by sgN^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »